13 Dawgs...

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NorcalTom

Pm DD and ask him, that would be my first thought to see if they are legit or start a thread and ask?

N

NorcalTom

I understand many people have had his cut but if you ask if anyone has bought any seeds or this strain from drgreenthumb maybe they could tell you if it is anything like the original. Starting a thread asking this would give you some info before you dropped 200 on two seeds. I personally am not a millionaire and would be pretty pissed off if I spent 200 dollars and got some shit that was nothing what I expected.

That's just me.....

S

swisscheese

Starting to fill in and frost up on my 13 dawgs. Only female out of the pack but I'm guessing sativa pheno but my leaves have a downward curl. First is room shot with 13 dawgs colas blurry, 2nd is top of 13 dawgs cola(maybe lc), and third is 13 dawgs odd angle but it all fills in to one huge cola the last 2 weeks.

Floral arrangement 007   Copy
020   Copy
021   Copy
Giddeon

Giddeon

So I was right with my pheno labeling "THE LONG" has been in flower for 3 days now and has stretched almost 5 inches. "THE SHORT" has been right along side of her and hasn't seemed to stretch much at all maybe a 1/2 inch to an inch in some spots, Ill snap some pics soon.

S

swisscheese

My pheno is definitely a stretcher plants always finish eye to eye with me.

033   Copy
072   Copy
104   Copy
Giddeon

Giddeon

Getting some F2's

Starting my 13Dawgz F2 seed project I have 2 pheno's of 13Dawgz and 1-ReCon 2 weeks in and the male is about to be put in place first pics are the fems followed by the male standing alone. Leaf pics are the male as well.

SM on the leafs I know F them bastards...

Any names for 13Dawgz x ReCon

I wil detail this project in the breeders forum....

104 3480
104 3481
104 3483
104 3478
104 3457
104 3458

Latest posts

Top Bottom