13 dawgz arrived at the farm

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

doubleds

Hello Farmers

13 dawgz arrived at the farm yesterday so it will be a very short time b4 they are listed. There are 30 packs to go around so good luck and hope they work out great 4 you.

All my best

dds

Looking forward to some 13 dawgz tree grows.

S

swisscheese

Man so much for being productive today. Good thing I'm my own boss and can wait around like a mad man. LOL

true grit

true grit

Thanks for the genetics DD's!!! Just scooped a pack, and theres still plenty for folks to jump on!! Won't be goin in buckets yet, but they will be trees!!!! Thanks again, props bro!

edit: and good to see ya around again broham!!:dance

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
damn i woke up just in time from partying last night haha. there are still a lot left, people need to start jumping on these....

Giddeon

Giddeon

Sounds like a dope cross cant wait to get this stain going!! Stoked to get that 1986 g13 parent in there been watching that strain since i joined the farm Thank You Doubleds!

S

SouthernFarms

I am special! Only one of 30! LOL

Thank You so very much dds :boogie:
For all you have done and for teaching me so much.

I just got me a pack! :harvest:

Hello Farmers

13 dawgz arrived at the farm yesterday so it will be a very short time b4 they are listed. There are 30 packs to go around so good luck and hope they work out great 4 you.

All my best

dds

Looking forward to some 13 dawgz tree grows.

O

Ozstoner

Woo Hoo! Scored 2 packs

Cheers DD's, very kind of you to make this happen

I'll do my best to grow them into trees, in soil, but not sure if i'll be able to come anywhere close to your incredible efforts, lol

D

dgp

Thanks to DD's and Logic. 1st purchase, stoked..hitting the P.O. in the snow I'm so stoked. Thanks again for Xmas cash and good lookin

O

OregonMeds

hashy/mango/cherry taste smell? There's kind of a wide range there, can you be more specific about the smell? The lady of the house is shitting bricks about the gut wrenching stench of one strain I'm in the middle of cutting right now, and I don't want to piss her off like this again.
Looking for much sweeter more mellow smell, with the best other traits I can find.

(I can't blame her, I'm gagging too, it's just flat out disgusting.)

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Just 1 more pack left fella's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They sure went quick!!!!! From 30 down to 1 in no time really.............. Enjoy you 13 dawgs everyone!!!!!

S

SouthernFarms

Was this the same strain that was used on the 10 plant 42+# grow?

I haven't been here long enough and I wasn't able to find that thread.

Thanks again Logic and DDS for the opportunity.

D

doubleds

hashy/mango/cherry taste smell? There's kind of a wide range there, can you be more specific about the smell? The lady of the house is shitting bricks about the gut wrenching stench of one strain I'm in the middle of cutting right now, and I don't want to piss her off like this again.
Looking for much sweeter more mellow smell, with the best other traits I can find.

(I can't blame her, I'm gagging too, it's just flat out disgusting.)

I know the feeling bro, i get so sik of it. The g13 in the cross really has no smell at all, a little hashy but no smell. The spacedawg male gives this cross its flavour and smell. The first thing i smell is mangos and cherries. It is very pronounced. The flavour is all cherries but ocanabis said he tasted lemons.

Was this the same strain that was used on the 10 plant 42+# grow?

I haven't been here long enough and I wasn't able to find that thread.

Thanks again Logic and DDS for the opportunity.

No, this was a cross with the female from the 10 plant/42 pound grow.

dds

ALLegal420

ALLegal420

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn work, missed this release and was really hoping to pick up a pack! :( Next time hopefully, what is the potency level or grade on this strain (can't find a smoke report), not trying to be rude, were looking to do only high quality meds and patients in my area are big bubba, kush and ww people. We would like to bring in some new really good stuff that patients haven't seen before. Just curious where this strain rated compared to the popular strains... Grown in an MPB of course! :D

Thanks

O

OregonMeds

Thanks DD, I guess I'm too late though which really sucks.

The strain I am having such a problem with is mendo, or at least that's what the label said on the clone. The smell is something like armpity dead skunk toe cheezey death warmed over.

R

Rob1

thanks D i got some hope to find a g13 dom plant out of the 2 packs...

L

Lost

Hey, just wait till you start breeding and have a strain that smells like vomit, LOLOLOL... Been there.. lol

Top Bottom