13 Dawgz by Doubleds

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Hi Folks

Here I am with a cross that Doubleds has made.He chose me to do a test run of them.The 13 Dawgs is his G 13 x Space Dawg.Space Dawg is TGA's Snow Dawg x Space Dude.Doubleds was looking to improve his G 13

and I qoute

I was looking for a couple things with this cross.

1 add taste and smell, you can barely smell g13 until its harvested and dried.

2 not so important but branch strength, anything i can do to try and stop branches from falling over.

3 not as important either but to make the buds more white. The gland heads on the g13 are tiny so it doeasnt give off the appearance of white strains.

I started these seeds about 3 months ago and only just a couple of days ago put them in the Bloom Room.

Here's a lil background on my set up.
My Bloom room is 7'x7'x7' and I use 1/2 the area to bloom in while the other half gives me room to move about.
The Blm. room consists of (2) 600 watt Hortilux Super HPS in Cool Tubes.The exhaust is handeled by an inline Vortex 450 that pulls the air through the tubes from my basement and via out the chimney.
Odour is handeled by a 6" Can Filter 33 with a Vortex 450 inline Fan that pulls the air through the filter and empty's out into the basement.I have no oder problems what so ever with this method.

For Nutes I use Advance Nutrients Organic's.
ie:
Met Tea's both Grow and Bloom
Fulvic,Humic,B-52,Sensizyme,Seaweed Extract and late bloom I will add some Big Bud to firm things up some..
Then I also like to add to the mix Super Thrive (in veg)and Black Strap Mollases(in Bloom)
Thats it.I have been using these goodies for a couple of years and see no need to change anything at this time.

The plants at this point were transplanted from a 1/2 gal pot to 4 gal containers 2 weeks ago.The tallest girl is/was about 3' high from floor to ceiling and I snaped the main stem to bring her in line with the other 2 plants.If you look closely at the 1st 2 pics you can see where I snaped the main stem.I have also trimed back a few of the large fan leaves from the main stem to alow better lighting for the bud sites.

13 dawgz by doubleds
13 dawgz by doubleds 2
13 dawgz by doubleds 3
13 dawgz by doubleds 4
13 dawgz by doubleds 5
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Now this 2nd girl looks almost Identical to the one above except she is a little shorter but the structure is similar.

13 Dawgs   day 3 bloom 013
13 Dawgs   day 3 bloom 017
13 Dawgs   day 3 bloom 018
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

and lastly this gal ssems to have a touch of the Space dawg traits where she's short,stocky and wide.

13 Dawgs   day 3 bloom 010
13 Dawgs   day 3 bloom 011
13 Dawgs   day 3 bloom 014
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

here are a few pics of what the blom room looks like.
1st pic are the lights in the tubes
2nd pic is the Carbon filter and you can see the other in line fan thats connected to the cool tubes.
The 3rd pic is a Purple Kush thats about a week or 2 from being done.If you look at the bottom left corner you can see 2 metal vents and I have (2) small 5" fans that push a bit of fresh air into the room.
The last pic is the 13 Dawgz bascing uner the HPS's.

13 Dawgs   day 3 bloom 022
13 Dawgs   day 3 bloom 019
13 Dawgs   day 3 bloom 025
13 Dawgs   day 3 bloom 021
true grit

true grit

Looks great homie! I like the set-up for sure, having a basement to pull cool air must kick ass. 3 mos veg? You are very patient my friend, you folks on the farm have got me pushin 4-5 wks veg now and I get way itchy to flower after about 3.5!

Your spacedawg looked awesome, can't wait to see this cross.

U

USApotluvr1

Hey Ocanabis!

Hey bro', sweet pics, with that veg time you will have some friggin' trees come harvest time!! Good luck on your grow! p

D

doubleds

WOOOO HOOOOO

Its flowering time baby !!!! Got my fingers crossed for a very potent, candy smelling, heavy yielding, sticky, stinky indica.

Many thanks again for testing these bro !!

dds

Y

YesiCannabis

Awesome setup & the dawg's look amazing Ocan, im here for the duration ;)

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Game On @ week 2 of blm.

Hi Gang

I have an update for you at the 2nd week of bloom.Stretch is now over with for which was about 2x so thats not to bad.These 3 gals are big at 5' high and 3'wide they could easily take over my measly 3'x6' area if I let them lol.
Every thing is runing smooth as silk and I can see some heavy staking in the weeks to come.Buds are forming very nicely.
I gave them there 1st bloom feed on #2 tonight and the other 2 will be either tommorow or Tusedady.

Mix pr 4l's of water -Week 2 blm feed(Advance Nutes-Organics)

5.5 mm Fulvic
5.5 mm Humic
14 mm Sensizym
14 mm B-52
14 mm Seaweed
30 mm Met Tea Blm.
5 mm Molasses
Adjust PH @ 6.5

Here is Lady #1
Little bit of Bondage on her

13 Dawgs   1 day 14 blm 001
13 Dawgs   1 day 14 blm 003
13 Dawgs   1 day 14 blm 004
13 Dawgs   1 day 14 blm 005
13 Dawgs   1 day 14 blm 007
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Lady #2

This gal is HUGE compared to the other 2.Doing some major bondage on this gal.
There are going to be some major buddage on this one for sure.

Be back in 2 weeks for the next up date
later
Ocan

13 Dawgs   2 day 14 blm 002
13 Dawgs   2 day 14 blm 004
13 Dawgs   2 day 14 blm 005
13 Dawgs   2 day 14 blm 006
13 Dawgs   2 day 14 blm 008
13 Dawgs   2 day 14 blm 010
13 Dawgs   2 day 14 blm 012
P

Papa_kush

damn bro what a fire cross...all Chemdog D out...Sweet ladies ocan...Gonna be good producers i see.
Keep it up broseff

T

Tolpan

A really well choosen tester!

Love your work and picture skillz!

Bring it on Ocannabis:damnhippie:

Greets

Tolpan

N

negative 1

can i get a damn? looks awesome! i love the Snowdog. never had a chance to mess with the g 13 but the last grow of snow you did lookedrighteous also. great growing man them girls love your style!

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
amazing work as usual bro......what do you adjust your water PH too if ya don't mind me asking....your gals look soooooooooo happy :)

bf

Top Bottom