13Dawgz Hits Giddeon's MPB's

This thread will follow the life of my 13Dawgz by DD's from the time of clone up until MPB harvest. This go I will be running both of my pheno's, 3 of each. They are now rooted clones and will have the 1k MH bulb over them in a day or so. HERE WE GO>>>

So kind of a weird thing happening, my stretch pheno clone is a ton shorter than the squat pheno clone which seemed to just take off and shoot up 3 - 4 inches. I didn't have my camera handy while I was checking these out but I will snap new pics and get them up soon.

You can see this a little in my first pics, the front clones are the squat pheno and the back are the stretch.

Very cool bro,
That is one strain I need to get my hands on. Glad to see someone finally run them in the MPB's.
Will be lurking along.

Here first is a picture of the 2 phenos side by side

The one on the right is the plant that stretched the least going into flower

the one on the left went crazy and shot up a ton.

Alge I know... it is because I had to top feed them this time.

Having problems when I take off the humidity dome my leafs just curl back and look very unhealthy. (Picture 1)

After I put the dome back on they go back to normal after 10 min (Pics 2 and 3)

Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated

Ambient temp in room is 83* with 50% RH

Temp under dome is 95* with 90% RH

Smells from a breeding room :)

So I got my first smells of my 13'D's today and wow what a difference between the 2 phenos.

Referring to the pic in post #7

The Left clone, the pheno that stretches more, she smell like chocolate. It is amazing I can't believe that bud can smell like that. It reminded me of a tootsie pop, super chocolatey smelling with a sweet hint in there as well.

The Right clone, the pheno that is squattier and more G-13 like, had buds on it twice the size of the other pheno and smells exactly like snowcap I have got in the past. I can understand where the lemon-hashy-cherries description comes from.

I cant wait until they are done in the MPB's without a male in the room :)

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sweet! I've got a front row seat to the show... Nice start Giddeon! :cool

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome

Sounds like you've got a couple of nice pheno's. Hopefully they rip your head off

mal

Sweet! I've got a front row seat to the show... Nice start Giddeon! :cool
Sorry I'm not serving popcorn but I do allow you to bring your own food and drink :)

Sounds like you've got a couple of nice pheno's. Hopefully they rip your head off

mal
Well in week 5 of flower only under a 400 MH bulb the resin on the plants is so much sticker than other strain I have grown. I know I shouldn't touch them but it was just a bottom bud in a seed room :)

Sorry been busy taking care of a few projects haven't had time to update here,

Clones are in the 2nd week of veg on the ebb and flow table. Transplant to the buckets in 1 week. Getting fed Sensi Grow AB, B-52, SensiZym, Algen and RE.

Pictured: Left side 3 and Middle clone are the Lemon/Cherries/Hash Pheno (my guess is this one is more G)
Right side 3 and middle top are the stretchier chocolate pheno

Room was a little hot today the AC wasn't on when I went in so they look a little heat stressed here.

Also I took the 2 phenos aside to really show the difference.