14 Day old Arjans Haze #1 Unsure what these leaves are telling me

• Thread starter jerz93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jerz93

Hey all!

So I am a newbie grower, I've had 1 grow previously about 5 years ago.. Grew Master Kush and Nyc diesel and had ok results, so I am very much new & inexperienced to the cultivation space.

This time I'm growing Arjans #1. She's 14 days old. I've started her indoors with the intent of putting her in a 50gal pot outdoors come May. I am in the NorthEast.

I'm noticing the bottom leaves have turned yellow, and I'm noticing some yellow/brown spots on a few of the leaves. Any insight as to what this can be? She is currently sitting 24" away from my 300W led light and she is receiving 18 hours of light daily. Indoor temp ranges between 70 at night to 79-80 with lights on & 40-50% humidity if its a rainy day outside..

Soil medium is 100% FoxFarm Ocean Grow
She hasn't received any nuts yet.
I've been watering her every 3 days with 1/2 liter of water

Any advice/help is greatly appreciated!

Tempimageirmgxzpng
Tempimagej545igpng
Tempimagecz1zvnpng
Tempimagejlbz5tpng
Tempimageytisrbpng
Tempimagebeasoapng
Tempimage7asacfpng
Tempimagektl7wvpng
freezeland2

freezeland2

You are drowning it. Put some drain holes in that cup, or better yet transplant to a 1g pot. Only water when the pot is dry and light in weight. When you do water water the entire pot to runoff. Don’t water again until it’s dry and light.

J

jerz93

You are drowning it. Put some drain holes in that cup, or better yet transplant to a 1g pot. Only water when the pot is dry and light in weight. When you do water water the entire pot to runoff. Don’t water again until it’s dry and light.
Thank you!

2Bad

2Bad

And the vpd seems off

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Looks like it might be tobacco mosaic virus. The way some of those leaves curve and only half developed. Definitely doesn't look like classic overwatering, I'm thinking it's viral.

J

jerz93

Transplanted her into a 2.5 gal pot I had. Seems like the leaves perked right back up. Hopefully it's not a virus, and was just a newbie mistake of overwatering.
Looks like it might be tobacco mosaic virus. The way some of those leaves curve and only half developed. Definitely doesn't look like classic overwatering, I'm thinking it's viral.

TempImageHRuF1W
TempImageGzkQ2y
TempImage0CNFj2
Top Bottom