15 x Big Bang - 1x 600w & 1x 400W - Darkroom 120 -

DwR

Good Afternoon all...

This is my grow, nealry finish'd only another 8 days then i can chop them.

The Strain is Big Bang

Check pics out

-

day 7 - Clones.... nearly dead

day 58 - Clones all healthy, had to wait 30 days b4 i could order the growbox, thats why i had to wait so long... hehee.... so

day 60 - Day 0 Flowering

day 63 - Day 3 Flowering

day 70 - Day 10 Flowering

day 75 - day 15 Flowering

day 84 - day 24 Flowering

day 90 - day 30 Flowering

day 100 - day 40 flowering

Today day 108 all together... DAY 48 Flowering

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice show DwR, I like how you got right to work posting some pics. 108 days is a long cycle :yes

DwR

looking good bro :)
hows the bottom buds doing are they getting any light?

well i've actually got some nice budage down there ^^

not enough, but i will be using this to make my medice... ( hash oil )

looking tidey bro do u not use dehu in tent ?
thnx man.... :) ... and whats dehu ?

Nice show DwR, I like how you got right to work posting some pics. 108 days is a long cycle :yes
thnx man, love it that u like it :)

yeah 108 days is a long time.... :)

Nice Work, almost :time
:bong-hits: oh yeah... :) hahaaaaa i cant wait to harvest :character0050:

DwR

trust me bro next time fill it with clones n flip straight to 12/12 . just put up some new pics go look just 16 days flower :)
ripz
dehu is a dehumidifier, brother zym got a tired typin hand lol
thinking of doing that. :bong-hits:

DwR

Week 7 - Day 49

Had one bud with a little bud rot... so i need to harvest asap... got a feeling the others will take after..

thinks its the leafs that are giving of water in the buds :S .... anyways was only a little bit.. i hope nothing more happens.... :) took it off with my finger.... pretty dense buds i have aswell.... :)

otherwise i dont have any bud rot, check'd all plants.. moved all plants around.. will check buds again tomorrow...

DwR

keep a v close eye bro and make sure you have removed every trace, get the humidity below 30% and the mould wont be able to survive and spread. good luck bro i hope you dont see anymore botty rot in there
ripz
Good to hear that, what should I do... i dont rly know how to get it down ^^

open windows, will only make it worse... keep it warm ?

ahhhh ??? :D

DwR

at lights off make sure you have a dry source of heat. oil filled rad etc to keep the temps stable and drop humidity with. lights on it shouldnt be a problem but if it is you'll need a dehumidifier bro
ok.... guess next grow some new equipment will come along... then i will be producing massive stuff :)

dont even have a ph pen anymore :) :bong-hits:

DwR

DAY 50

Check pics out... what u think... i check'd microscope and there bit cloudy dude !

awesome..... :rock

DwR

i'd say they got about another two weeks in em bro to get em right :)
if u see any small bits of rot cut it out at least 2 inches all the way around it but if you get a major outbreak chop the lot straight away. have you checked inside the buds closest to where the rot was before?
ripz
i took the bud rot out :) was only a bit....

U sure 2 weeks ? I mean, if u think that the seed showd sex a week later... then i am a week ahead right :p ?

hehe.... meaning the clones will be rdy faster... U agree with me i can harvest in 6 days ? Dont want to mess up this weed... and i dont want bud rot... those leafs that are dieing provide the budrot ! damn stupid leafs from big bang....

give the lil bud leaves a tug if there is any botty rot they will slide straight out

:) yeah i realized that yesterday... came out pretty easy :) pull'd out some green aswell

DwR

Got some trichomes shots for u guys...

only 10x... my cam cant zoom in on any higher :S

My hand movement is to crazy for it to even take a pic.... :S

so here's the trichomes at 10x..

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Gotta agree with ripz bro. It's tough to see the actual trichs though. Agreed, A+ effort on the pics.

DwR

you still got a way to go there m8, i'll stick with bout 1.5-2wk. fair play bro i bet it took you ages to get those shots :)
ripz

hahahaaaaaa yeah man i took me 4 batteries :D

Gotta agree with ripz bro. It's tough to see the actual trichs though. Agreed, A+ effort on the pics.
yeah, with the eye its better :) still got some time to go i know..... but i did harvest the mother way to early then... and she gave me a very good stone.. cant wait for this to go down my lungs :cool0010: