15 years since last grow.

• Thread starter FlakeInShoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlakeInShoe

FlakeInShoe

It was cool to scroll through your post. Would have never thought those nugzzzz would have filled out like that!!! Hope mine do lol
👍🤘

1kw of light will do amazing things. I am super shocked that the half baked Lowe's organic concoction did so well. It can only work better now that i know how to water properly, might stick with a single strain next season. And I hope yours do too!!!

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Update, I harvested right after my last post because I spotted bud rot in 2 of the single cola plants while taking lights off pictures, after 2 weeks of drying I have over 200 grams and if it weren't for the bud rot it would have been another 60+ grams. The blim burn gsc is fantastic, tastes like most other gsc I've tried, the Bruce Banger is very frosty but the stone is very mellow and it tastes great, the seedsman ww is very potent but tastes like a charred 2x4, one of the blueberries smelled and smoked like you would expect blueberry to smell and smoke, a lot like all the oldschool blueberry making its rounds back in the day, the other blueberry smells like poop mixed with glade air freshener and has the sweetest berry taste I've seen it's also very potent. Just shy of a half lb in just a few months is pretty awesome, especially since I was just hoping for a lot less and it's all top shelf. I'm looking forward to how it changes in the jar. Thanks everyone for the help!

View attachment 974710View attachment 974711
Makes me wonder if I didn't veg too long lol

Top Bottom