16 plant setup in a 3x3ft grow tent!

• Thread starter caperfarmer902
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

caperfarmer902

Welcome to my grow journey fellow farmers, in this grow journal i am going to do things a little different, i have my setup to the point i am only waiting for my 400watt ac digital ballast light kit to be shipped to me, i will be reciving that by friday along with my 4'' exhaust fan..

So now for the setup description,

- starting off with a 3ft x 3ft grow tent, that comes with the flood floor incase of a flood or over flow, the light hangers, highly reflective material, and 3 different 4'' holes for exhaust and inline fans and ducting.

- Then second is one 8 plant hydroponic system, a 10 gal res. and a 6'' airstone in the 10 gal res. befour i put clones in there i plan to add 2 more airstone disks on the side, along with the drip irrigation kit, once i get this system complete, i am then going to build another 8 plant hydroponic system with all the same features, 3 airstones, 1 air pump, 8 net pots with hydroton pellets and also the drip irrigation kits for that as well. if all goes well and both system is build and complete, i am then going to get a large tubbermaid container a 20 gal res. and add another 16 plant setup in that for the grand dam total of 32 plants in all, cant wait:confused0054:

- then i bought and payd for and am still waiting package to be sent to me which will be at the very latest friday april 1st. This light kit includes a 400 watt digital ballast, with a aircooled tube reflector, along with the mh bulb and hps bulb, yoys to hang the light, the sockets to screw in the bulbs, lots of cord so i dont have to be right ontop of the plug, and lastly a heavey duty timer.

-also a 4inch vortex exhaust fan blower, with a 4'' to 6'' reducer, then 6'' exhaust ducting, and 4'' flex ducting

- And lasltly for the ventilation purposes. i got a inline duct fan booster to put on the bottom left of the room with 4'' ducting running through my roof right to the outside so i can get fresh air to my babies, the exhaust fan will run right beside it, leading to outdoors, but going through a carbon filter for order purposes so i wont be circulating bad air around the grow room

- and for the very last equipment for the grow room is the meters to check to make sure the enviroment is in perfect condition, i got a lcd thermo, hygro, humity, and temp meter, along with a digital ph meter and ph up and ph down, and a digital soil ph meter, rockwool cubes, jiffy cubes, per-lite, peat moss, coc fibers, and forfarm seed starter soil.

- One i have all this equipment setup and ready to go which will be by friday, i am going to buy 10 seeds in all, and atleast some of the seeds being, the church, white widow, pineapple express, jack hairer, bubblegum, bluebarry, afgan #1, and a few more in which i want some excotic kind of seeds that will get a really nice meds for pain, and with a thc level begin high..

- With that all bought and setup, then comes the nutes, i plan to go with advanced nutrients, grow, micro, and bloom, with b52, voodoo juice, big bud, and super thrive and to finnish it off flush for the last 2 weeks, and lastly to add to the babies, i read in a hightimes mag, and tryed it last season by adding surger to the plants the last 6 or 7 days of its life, it will make the buds more dense and full of resin. i did do a test of this last year and it was unbeliveable how they came out and how much bigger and resin the white widow was compared to the other white widow that only had the nutes and soil..
so thats my setup, and my plan, if anyone has any advice or any questions or even any advice on how i can improve my room, i know there are no photos yet, but i dont want to upload any untill my setup is complete with the exhaust and the light system that i will recivie on friday.. once again thank you for taking the time to read my grow journay, i will keep updateing this thread, but my next update wont be untill friday when i recive all my gear and get these babies under some light in a brand new tent with new ventilated, lighted, 2x fan, and all my meters, keep in mind folks that this is my first inside grow, i am a outdoor grower, i usually have troubles by planting the seed and getting no result, clones are my bestfriend, but right now im plantless, so i have to start from seed.

if anyone can help me out with the planting of the seed, that would be the best thing in the world. i have no problem germinating the seed, i put 4 peices of mosit paper towels at this point soaked in luke warm water, put the seeds on soaked paper towels and labell them, then cover them with 4 more peices of soaked paper towels, and i let the excess water run off, nd put them on a heat mat for the effect of being on top of a fridge, and them put in a rubbermaid container with 2 big towles over it to make the effect its in a dresser where its nice and dark, with this simple methoad i can germinate the seeds no problem, i usually let them go for about 5 to 6 days till their 1 inch high.. then usually i plant them an inch down in the soil and had no luck, a buddie of mine who grows all year all dayy all night with unbeliveable results said to put the germinated seed with the shell about the soil a tiny tiny bit and the root tip down in the soil, and it till reach for the light and the shell falls off and starts with the 2 little leaves.. if anyone can confirm this that would be awesome, i really need sucess with these seeds im buying. thank you:rollj::)

C

caperfarmer902

although i dont have photos yet, becuase i dont have all my gear yet i will friday but for now heres an drawing of how its going to be setup, its excatly how the room is and how its setup the room itself is about 6ft by 6ft with a 3x3 grow tent..

Untitled
C

caperfarmer902

hey guys, sorry about the huge delay on updateing this journal, but now that i have all my equipemtn except for my exhaust fan which is now on its way in shipping, but other then that im all setup and ready to roll, so since my last post iv explaned how i am going to be doing this, as we all know these plans change with every step you take, below here im going to explane whats been upgraded, updated and all the info a journal should have also i do have some questions, and would like your opnion on a few things if not all..

Since my last pot i ordered 5 fem. chrystal seeds from nirvana, it only took 2 week from the day i ordered and i had my seeds with their stealth packageing and looking fine, my grow partner took another root and bought seeds from singlemarijuana seeds.com, he ordered 5 fem. pineapple express with no stealth packaging, when he recivied his seeds its like someone took each one in the bag and crushed them to nothing, out of all 5 seeds not one of them were good, everyone seed was damaged..
so with that we only went along with the 5 chrystal, and decided to germinate 2 of the 5 so we still have 3 to dance with when the time comes,

I started both seeds in 6 layers of most paper towels, between 2 plates, on top of a heatmat in my clone/ seedling hut, checking them every 12 hours, by the 24th hour i was ready to plant these babies in their new home..
I put 2 red drinking cups together with tiny wood dowels so the cup with the soiless mix and the rapid rooter wont touch the bottom of the outside cup, so i have a lil drainage system on the bottom of each cup.. i then filled the cups with miracle grow enriched soiless potting mix 3/4 of the cup, and put a rapid rooter about 1/4 down inside the potting mix so it has plenty of room to breath and hold its own moister in the rooter.. i put a clear bag over the top of each cup to make its own typ of dome and placed it inside my little cloner hut with a 400 watt HID MH light about 4ft - 4 1/2ft away from the top of the cups so theres plenty of room.. i water with stright tap water that sat out in open air for 24 hours to clean it from clorine and anyother harmful chems.. i didnt use any nutes yet, i plan to only use water for the first month untill i get a strong heatly root system, remeber these babies are going to be my moms for my 16 plant hydro setup that im going to be filling with all clones and setup with the SCROG..

So heres a few photos of the girls in their new home, check it out and tell me what you think?

ill explane the photos for you all so you can get a better understanding how i got this goin..

1st photos is of the 400watt MH light thats 4ft to 4 1/2ft away from my plants.

2ed photos of the high powered fan i have blowing on the light to keep it cool untill i get my exhaust then ill get two smaller fans and have them blowing air around the inside of the tent when its closed and the exhaust and intake it on..

3ed & 4th photos of the intake i have setup blowing air inside the tent and a bowl of water keeping humity up..

5ths photos of the cloneing hut i have with the two cups with the platic bags in them to keep temps and humit up..

6ths photos an example of the cups how i got them setup..

7ths photos of my grow mediums, nutes, clone gels, pots and cups and my digital timer..

8th is of my little cabnet the watering bottle, sheers, and my hightimes and weedworld mags..

9th is of the grow nutes i had left over from last season, and some clone gel i had also,

10th is my little stash of mags, not all of them really inturly i have over 20 weedworld and over 15 to 20 hightimes, personaly i like my hightimes mags thats why theres only 1 there now, the rests is by my thinking pad, the toilet, the john, the thrown yano haha,

and the last 3 are of the SCROG i completed lastnight, this aucally took my over 2 days to make only because i didnt have all my materials, once i did i say i did this up within 2 to 3 hours, with each string being laced over and under eachother to make a nice strong durable net..

so, heres my first update to many, i plan to update everyweek with photos of the progress or if i have an issues ill post sooner and hope to get it solved and back on track, this is my first indoor grow people, so tell me what you think and how i could make it perfect from your own opion please:)..

Thanks folks,
Enjoy

AMBA0073
AMBA0074
AMBA0075
AMBA0072
AMBA0078
AMBA0082
AMBA0080
AMBA0081
AMBA0083
AMBA0087
AMBA0090
AMBA0092
AMBA0091
C

caperfarmer902

Seedling day 2 of her life above soil!!

heres an update of the grow i have going, so far since my last update iv started 2 chrystal feminized seeds in the germination process, then planted them 1/4th an inch down inside the rapid rooter, after 2 days of being in the rapid rooter being water every morning with a spray bottle, one of the two seedling broke soil, lost its shell, and formed 2 sets of true leaves, and now today its beginning to get its 3ed and 4th leaves:), Yesterday i started the rest of my chrystal seeds in the germination process, they have all cracked overnight, but just crack, the tap root did not emerge yet, so im giving that a little more time maby 12 hours and then ill plant thenm in the rapid rooter..
so far the seedling i have now which is only 1, shes only 2 days old from breaking soil, this being the 2ed day, and from the germination process, from the time i planted her in the rapid rooter its only been the 4th day today:)
so heres some photos of the seedling that broke soil 2 days ago, ill have some more updated photos of the chrystal seedling that i plant tonight or tomrrow whenever their ready, once they break soil im atleast expecteding a 4/5 success from my 5 seeds, if i atleast get 4 seedling ill be super happy and stoaked!!, enjoy and tell me what you think?

most of the photos are of the new seedling that broke soil and formed its 2 true leaves,
i also got some photos of the pots i plan to use when i transplant the seedling in their new pots, thats another question i have, when is it time to transplant the seedling into the bigger pot from the red drinking cup its in now, and suggestions?
also there is one of the radio alarm clock i have in thereblasting out the oldies rock and roll tunes for the plants,
and lastly a photo of my bibel, every grower should have one!!:harvest:

AMBA0009
AMBA0010
AMBA0011
AMBA0012
AMBA0016
AMBA0013
AMBA0003
AMBA0004
AMBA0022
AMBA0006
C

caperfarmer902

Hey guys, heres another update on how my only gurl is doing here,
Ill run though all my stats with everything i kept up to date to let you know what happined since my last update,
I ordered 5 feminized chrystal seeds from nirvana on april 8th, and planted them on the 9th after they cracked, since then i only got 1 seedling from all the seeds i had which is very discouraging, but luckly for me, nirvana takes care of their custumers and is sending me out 5 more seeds to give it another go, along with single marijuana seeds canada, i ordered 5 pineapple exress and recivied all my seeds all smashed and crushed, so the guys at SMSC, is sending out 5 more feminized pineapple exress from g13 so i can get those otg, with the ways things are working out, im going to do my first harvest with all chrystal, 8 plants with the scrog, and pineapple exress to follow 8 plants with a scrog, once i get those two done and have my med put away, im then going to have another system build a 12 plant system with a 3x3 screen for scrog, and will have 6 The Church, and 6 Ak48 for my 3ed harvest...

So like i said above, this is going on the 2ed week since she broke soil, this is a 100% feminized chrystal seedling, im going to transplant her when i see roots coming from the bottom of the cup, then shes going inside a 10" diameter pot, a nice big one for my mother purposes..
Heres some photos of the chrystal, right now the only plant i have unitll i can get clones, im also building a bubbler cloner in which im going to put up a step by step guild on how to build it, i got the deisng and the concepts from hightime mag.

AMBA0013
AMBA0014
AMBA0015
AMBA0016
C

caperfarmer902

Here yet another update for my one and only feminezied chrystal seedling i have now, it is now at 2 weeks old today, and when i went to water seen that the roots were coming out the bottom, so i decided to transplant her into a 10inch pot, when i cut the red plastic cup down the side the whole plants root were coming around the sides of the cup and poking threw the bottom and all threw the sides, i took the dirt an all it was still in and put it in a pre dug hole that was the size of the cup pretty much, so i buryed the plant right up to the two little true leaves that first appeared on the plant and still shes standing tall and proud and the leaves are all purky and standing up.. heres some updated photos of the plant in her new home,

P.S - Quick question, when do you think ill be able to take clones from her, i need 8 clones asap off this plant so i can start my 8 plant dwc hydroponic system on the go..:harvest:

AMBA0018
AMBA0019
AMBA0020
AMBA0021
lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

A week or so. looks like she'll be ready to top in probably 5-8 days, then another 8 days or so after that, etc. Takes a little time at first, once they get a little bigger say, in 30-45 days you should be taking cuttings with no problem.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
WE'RE LURKING KEEP UP THE TREAD.. OOPPS

Sry for caps

C

caperfarmer902

Thanks for the reply lbezphil2005 & Green81,

I was doing some research on LST and bending and been asking a few growers on here about it as well for those who have tryed this LST or Bending. Today is officaly the second day of the Low Stress Training bending, i decided to cut about 10 u shape hooks from a clothes hanger, and put the first U shape peice down into the soil about 3 or 4 internods from the bottom and today i checked it when i woke up around 2:00pm, and her whole top was sticking right up towards the light and seems she has streched a bit, in other werds grew, also it seems that her side branching as took a whole new level of growing, i love it...
Also i have a new member to my garden, her name is Mrs. Pineapple Express, my partner planted this seed in a rapit roooter and put it in a tiny little pot with a bag on top of it inside my 2 cup cloner.. Also when i checked this plant in the afternooon today, i seem that she has broken soil and it starting to lift its little head, so hopefully she works out she the only pineapple exress seed i have, soon enough i will be reciving 5 more feminized chrystal seeds due to 4 out of the 5 chrystal seeds from nirvana did not work for me, so the nice guys over there are going to send 5 more feminenized chrystal seeds in the mail for me..
Heres some updated photos of my only chrystal plant with the 2ed day of LST from every angle, also some photos of the new pineapple express seedling that is about to lift her head hopefully my tomrrow.. Enjoy!!

AMBA0010
AMBA0011
AMBA0012
AMBA0013
AMBA0014
AMBA0015
AMBA0016
AMBA0017
AMBA0018
AMBA0019
AMBA0021
AMBA0022
AMBA0023
AMBA0024
AMBA0026
C

caperfarmer902

Hey growers, and growets,
heres yet another update to this journal, i picked up 5 more feminized chrystal seeds from nirvana about 6 days ago, maby 7, and put them in germination rite away, all 5 seeds poped within 24 to 78 hours they were all planted in the rapid rooters, 5 seeds 5 dixie cups with miracle gro and a rapit rooter, not even 2 days and 5 out of 5 seeds all broke soil and had their first 4 sets of leaves within 48 hours, so being that i now have 5 more feminized chrystal seedling that are very healthy and loving life on a 18 nd 6 light cycle, getting fed every 2 days with straight filitered water with a ph of 5.7 without any ph up or down, my water from my tap then filtered with the filter system i have my ph is always at a steady 5.7, no more no less..
we also had a little tragedy with out pineapple express i had a fan on low power and it was still to much wind power for the little seedling which the fan was only ment for my older chrystal seedling thats now 1 month and 6 days old.. but anywho we still have 6 plants here but theire all chrystal, so were gunna have to get on it and try nd get more pineapple express, some church, afgany, and even some bluebarry just to have a little varitey,

Also im wondering when do you think i should be applying grow nutes to my plants, i put a little grow nutrients this week pretty much i put the filtered water in the watering bottle with a ph of 5.7 and put 1 and a hafe teaspoons of grow nutes from advanced nutrients the mother tea earth gave it a shake and fed my older chrystal thats about 5 weeks now and watered it twice this week with that blend, all the other waterings was with filtered water as was..

heres some updated photos of the new seedling and my almost 5 week old chrystal plant that was LST for 1 week now, and the little pineapple express that has a broken neck rite now, god bless her little soul, hope she bounches back and dont pass on..

Also if u read above, i have a question about nutes, when do you think i should be applying grow nutes, and how much with filtered water, by handwatering, also do you thihnk i should top the plant, or prune the top with the FIM tech. ill show photos of the top of the plant where i think it would be the best spot to FIM.. here they are, enjoy.

AMBA0070
AMBA0072
AMBA0071
AMBA0073
AMBA0074
AMBA0075
AMBA0076
AMBA0077
AMBA0078
AMBA0079
C

caperfarmer902

hey growers,
heres yet another update, i changed my game plan up a bit from the last few posts, now i have 5 plants in 10inch pots and 1 seedling thats still in the beer cup becuase the roots have yet to show down the bottom, all 5 plants that i now have in the 10inch pots now i plan to grow them for about a month maby 2 months then go ahead and cut all ten clones from all 5 hopefully 6 chrystal moms that i have growing now.. think that would be possible in 2 months time, also i plan to buy a daisy 8 cloner for my 8 plant hydroponic system, my nutes grow micro bloom from advanced nutrients should be here this week also, hopefully some changes will be taking place in the next few weeks with clones and getting that 8 plant hydroponic system going..

AMBA0004
AMBA0005
AMBA0008
AMBA0014
AMBA0015
AMBA0016
AMBA0017
AMBA0007
AMBA0010
AMBA0009
T

theTinker

I read MOST of all the updates :) lol, very descriptive.. lol

Your stuff is all looking good. You seem very sure of your choices. Nice to see the mix of stuff in there.

Good luck on getting the second 8 hydro system up and running.

M

Motherhugger

hey growers,
heres yet another update, i changed my game plan up a bit from the last few posts, now i have 5 plants in 10inch pots and 1 seedling thats still in the beer cup becuase the roots have yet to show down the bottom, all 5 plants that i now have in the 10inch pots now i plan to grow them for about a month maby 2 months then go ahead and cut all ten clones from all 5 hopefully 6 chrystal moms that i have growing now.. think that would be possible in 2 months time, also i plan to buy a daisy 8 cloner for my 8 plant hydroponic system, my nutes grow micro bloom from advanced nutrients should be here this week also, hopefully some changes will be taking place in the next few weeks with clones and getting that 8 plant hydroponic system going..

Nice grow here - GRow Micro Bloom seems to be treating yoru plants well.

Great growing here - awesome to see a detailed journal...

C

caperfarmer902

wow, its been a while since i updated this journal growers, so here it is,
im now into week 10 for the biggest plant i had, the first crystal i grew, the other 5 crystals are now at week 7, and just enourmous and beautiful.. Also the newest members of the family the 2 domionion republic plants i started, they are at week 2 old and gaining size pretty well, and lastly my ak48 is on its way, so soon enough ill have some of them on the go as well..
I cut 15 clones lastnight and put them in a DIY water cloner, made from a deep 5 inch container, i attached a 6inch airstone to the bottom of the container with a 1mm clear tubing leading out of the container lid, out of the cloner, and attached to a auqa air pump. Under the container, is a black seedling tray, under the tray is a seedling/ cloning heatmat, always maintained at 75 - 80F.
All the clones i cut were cut right at the internods of the main stem of the plants i cut from, i didnt use any cloneing gel or powder, no hormones what so ever, i wrapped the lip of the container, in tinfoil like described in my hightime mag. -Cloning 101 with Mel Thomas. Which the tinfoil acted as a stand almost on both ends of the lip, and held the plant nice and sterdy in pre poked holes. 15 holes, called for 15 clones, so thats just what i did, its noteven 24 hours since i cut them, and 95% of them are standing tall and no drooping. I spray the clones 4 times a day with filtered tap water, that has a ph of 6.5 , the clones are under 24/7 light, with 1 t5 fluro 1 foot, then 3 CFL 2700k warm lights, 2 of the ceiling, and one on the back wall,
Im pretty sure this setup will give me good results i cant see why not, im going to add some photos of the setup i have now, the progress, also the new cloning setup i put together lastnight, tell me what you think..

Note - Im going to add photos to this post on another computer, this one isent working the best, give me 25 minutes, and photos will be added, Thanks

C

Cali Grower

:confused0054: thats a lot of text. ill have more to say once ive read it, but your setup is lookin real nice from the pics. ill be back after ive read more :)

K

kes5480

Looks awesome bro. Very descriptive, lookin foward 2 the updates. peace

C

caperfarmer902

well i do have quite a few updates for you folks..
i checked the height of each plant and that came back with awesome results.. my biggest being 32inchs, and smallet being 27inch and the rest inbetween..
im useing 6mls of grow micro bloom per pitcher of water, first starting off watering 2 plants per pitcher, now i water one plant per pitcher, so each plant with todays watering got 6mls of each.. and started a lil bit of nutes for the 3 week old DR plants i got..
i want to plant all 6 crystal plants outside, even the 2 Dominion republics plants if i could get the full advantage of it.. im unsure of this though, i dont know when to harden off the plants or how long to do so, today was the firstday of summer here,:icon_animal26:

also the 15 clones are on day 7 now, and since 7 days, i only had to pull 1 so im down to 14, but still im pretty sure im going to get 8 clones best of the best out of this system.. im going to check for roots on day 10..

heres some updated photos.. i have all the plants on the bottom of the tent, and are all at the same height level, i trimmed the bottom for air movement below.. i should be good.. tell me what you think?:banana1sv6::cool0041:

AMBA0023
AMBA0027
AMBA0030
AMBA0033
AMBA0034
AMBA0036
AMBA0037
AMBA0038
AMBA0001
AMBA0004
AMBA0006
AMBA0010
AMBA0012
AMBA0014
AMBA0016
AMBA0019
AMBA0021
AMBA0031
AMBA0041
AMBA0042
AMBA0043
AMBA0044
AMBA0045
AMBA0046
AMBA0047
C

caperfarmer902

heres another update, no photos tho:(
the cloner i had running with 15 clones, i checked it lastnight and moved them all to rapid rooters, out of 14 clones becuase i pulled one, about 5 or 6 had roots growing everywhere, so i tagged those ones, put all 14 in rapit rooters, illl give them 1 more week once i see roots it in the 8 plant hydro system i got, and on with the scrog..

the 6 crystal plants i have that are huge right now, im started them outside tonight, i had to build a box about 5x5 so i can put them all in without nosey neighbours snoopying and seeing plants.. all in all everythings working out so far, i expected more roots with the cloner but thats my fault, my pertner put heavy duty screws to hold down the airstone, the screws rusted, we didnt even think of rust, so we pulled them from the cloner asap!!, im going to buy a samergable pump 450gbh, with a 10 sprayer head, sprayer kit.. to go inside of my 8 plant site, im pretty sure im going scrog, but i might get another system and do a sea of green, im trying to finure out whats going to yeild more and benifit more..
anyways thats my update, sorry for taking so long to update this folks, works gettin in the way and personal stuff, other then that im also sorry for the people who dont like all the text/ info, im using this as my journal, diary, grow log, everything, this is where i keep track of it, i also have a note pad i write in everyday by the setup, checklists, notes, sticky notes, anything that happined with that setup i write it down, or put it on here.. so keep posted, and tell me what you think!!!

C

caperfarmer902

alright, like always sorry for the delay in updates but iv been super busy with alot of other things but still managed to go a far ways with this grow, and now i have all my clones now rotted, setup in the system and growing roots rapidity..
right off the bat ill start with my biggest plant being 11 weeks and 4 days old today, and the other 5 crystal plants being 8 weeks today, the dominican republic plants are 1 month old today, thats my tent grow, well now my outdoor grow,
the clones i cut 2 1/2 weeks ago, are now into day 2 of a light cycle of 18/6, so i considered it as day 2 of vegitative growth, ( i plan to veg for 2 months(60 days) after the 2 mths, ill them flip the light to 12/12 and put in the HPS..

The plants that are featured in this thread right now, are all hardening off to go outside and be planted into the ground for flowering.. so far i am into day 4 of hardening the plants off, and plant to do so for the next 10 days for a total of 2 weeks hardening off so theres no shock, once they are hardened off and are outside for 5 days in total, on the 5th day i will pre dig the holes, either 3 or 4ft deep and prefill them with the same soil as the plant that is going into the hole...
5 minutes befour i put them in the ground, im going to tip them upside down and take the 10" pot off the rootball, there i will cut about 3 to 2 inches off the bottom of the pot, put it back on the plants root ball and mess up the roots so they continue to grow into the ground...
i plan to get over 500 grams, 1 pound off each plant from outside, the 6x crystal plants, the dominican republics im not sure, i recivied those seeds from a family memeber to made a trip down there this year, out of all 8 seeds, 2 seeds worked out and it was these two plants, so wel see if their male or females ina week or two being their 1 mth old.

as for the 8 plants i had growing in the tent for the past 12 weeks, i cut clones on june 15th of this month, after 14 days, 7 days in a water cloner, and 7 days in the rapid rooters, on day 15 i put the rapid rooters in the 3'' net cups with the hydroton clay pellets for 2 days now, this is the 2ed day today, and honeslty im shocked as the root growth, i took photos of the clones in the setup under 3x CFL's and 1x t5 Fluro, let me know what you think!!

in the next week and 4 days, im going to be planting the plant in an outdoor location i have picked out, through the whole process ill snap photos of the progress, and finnaly the plants in the ground, once i have all 8 plants, in the ground, i then plan to move the 8 site DWC hydro system with the 8 clones into the grow tent under the 400watt MH for the remaining 2 mths, which will aucally be 8 weeks under the MH for growing, and 9 weeks under the HPS for flowering..
Heres some updated photos, tell me what you think????:hi:banana1sv6:

SDC10072
SDC10076
SDC10080
SDC10088
SDC10086
SDC10083
SDC10084
SDC10085
Top Bottom