175 gallon grow bags with some train wreck in cheap greenhouse

• Thread starter bigmikeyg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

yeah the smaller plant has pretty much caught up to the other one ...

the foot print of the green house is 8x20 i have it a bit stretched out when i lifted it..

last year or filled the whole greenhouse and was wanting more space ... with them being considerable smaller than last year when i put them out seems like they willl be smaller end result this year ...

haven’t had to put the outside fencing yet not sure how this will explode the first weeks of stretch as i had the outside stuff already on when the stretch started

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
did some clean up underneath.

before and after
Beautiful! What do you figure your final height of these beauty's will be. Living in the Cold north I can only dream of your reality. Nice going I'll egerly await their bloom and your updates.

bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

Beautiful! What do you figure your final height of these beauty's will be. Living in the Cold north I can only dream of your reality. Nice going I'll egerly await their bloom and your updates.
i’m in the not so cold north ... lol .. last year they were 12 footers .. this year no wear near that .. such a slow wet spring and i had to restart plants to close to season start .. hoping 8-10 but this is only second year .. no idea

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
i’m in the not so cold north ... lol .. last year they were 12 footers .. this year no wear near that .. such a slow wet spring and i had to restart plants to close to season start .. hoping 8-10 but this is only second year .. no idea
Well nice work anyways, I could probably grow them that big starting indoors but my problem here isn't vegging its flowering it's too wet and too cold here to allow them to finish outside. I've tried and ended up with moldy buds or pulling them at 6 weeks when they should go 9-10. I'm indoor only now.

bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

Well nice work anyways, I could probably grow them that big starting indoors but my problem here isn't vegging its flowering it's too wet and too cold here to allow them to finish outside. I've tried and ended up with moldy buds or pulling them at 6 weeks when they should go 9-10. I'm indoor only now.
that green house from amazon let’s them stay out way longer ... less than 500 ... need fans for the air circulation but i’m still going good into end of October with it ... with out well before

Top Bottom