18/6 light plants are 6months old think they starting to bud.

• Thread starter Antonwookie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Antonwookie

Antonwookie

We started the plant in late May outside as a seed as a whim. In October I moved it inside under lights. I got a tent and led light 3 weeks ago. 18/6 is my schedule. I noticed the last couple days it looks like it's started to bud. I've read alot of your posts saying autos won't go 6 months before they bloom. Temp is around 20 C. Light Has bloom and veg but I've only ever used the veg. What could be happening?

Antonwookie

Antonwookie

You can see the hairs are really long and the buds are starting to show on the lower branches.

IMG 20191206 210015
needshelpguy

needshelpguy

I can't see from pics but some plants show pre flowers in vege depending on strain so doesn't necessarily mean it is in flower could just be pre flowers

Antonwookie

Antonwookie

Could I still cut clones? I'm old school as in the autoflower was not around the last time I grew. Lol we did get the seed from a bag we purchased and it has grown normally all summer. I sexed it and know it's female. I originally wanted this as a mother I could get clones off of but I thought if it's auto I am pretty sure I can't.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Y
Could I still cut clones? I'm old school as in the autoflower was not around the last time I grew. Lol we did get the seed from a bag we purchased and it has grown normally all summer. I sexed it and know it's female. I originally wanted this as a mother I could get clones off of but I thought if it's auto I am pretty sure I can't.
yeah for sure you can still take clones some people like taking there clones in first couple weeks of flower

Antonwookie

Antonwookie

If I how 24 /0 for a week and the buds get bigger it doesn't make sense. Every post I read says auto can't go 6 months before they bloom. But I did have it under smaller lights that produced less quality lights. Could this be a stunted auto because of this?

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

I
If I how 24 /0 for a week and the buds get bigger it doesn't make sense. Every post I read says auto can't go 6 months before they bloom. But I did have it under smaller lights that produced less quality lights. Could this be a stunted auto because of this?
Don't think so, but am not sure I believe it will just be the strain I doubt it will continue growing flowers under 24 hour light

Antonwookie

Antonwookie

The smell is way stronger the last 2 3 days and it has stopped growing up for the last couple days too. Could it be just starting to finally fill out and mature? And could this be the preflower in veg as mentioned before?

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

The smell is way stronger the last 2 3 days and it has stopped growing up for the last couple days too. Could it be just starting to finally fill out and mature? And could this be the preflower in veg as mentioned before?
I'd say its pre flowers ay if you haven't seen a stretch? I'm just guessing though, I have heard of plants going into flower at less than 18hr like 16 so could be on flower

Antonwookie

Antonwookie

Thanks for the insight I've never had a plant preflower in veg before so I was kinda worried.

Antonwookie

Antonwookie

I don't know wtf is up. This is 10 min ago and those are definately buds forming. 18 hrs light and the plant is 7 months old. Little old to be flowering if it is a autoflower.

IMG 20191211 193804
IMG 20191211 193814
Antonwookie

Antonwookie

I've got lilac diesel and Aficionado crème rose clones coming next month so I'm gonna kick this one into full bloom and start fresh with new babies. This is weirdest strain I've had yet. Went from looking normal to wtf every other day. Grows fast and looks like it could be good. The seed was supposedly god crack?Back in the day there wasn't much to choose from BC big bud and Northern light were the most popular and easiest to grow.

Top Bottom