18-6 veg on off there was a light on

• Thread starter Frego
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frego

Frego

Hi my plants are 5 days old and When they have been in darkness for the 6 hours
The bathroom light was on it’s not a high watt bulb but none the less they have not had there 6 hours of dark
Also there light 2mars 600 leds is due to come on any time now

Will the light in darkness stress them out turn male or germ

crossfader

crossfader

5 days from sprout or 5 days in flower?🤔
If 5 days from sprout you're fine, IF 5 days in flower AND it's a photoperiod, not autoflower then that would be a possible issue.

Frego

Frego

5 days from sprout or 5 days in flower?🤔
If 5 days from sprout you're fine, IF 5 days in flower AND it's a photoperiod, not autoflower then that would be a possible issue.
Thanks for the speedy reply brother 5 days from sprout
My sprouts are auto flower can you expand and explain on the “ or auto flower That would be a possible issue” what does that mean

im a noob also
Does it matter what schedule they are on in seedling and veg, aslong as they get enough light will any leaks and power outs not stress the plant out?
I’m autoflower

crossfader

crossfader

Autoflowers aren't dependent on a 12 hours of light/12 hours of darkness light schedule. Photoperiod (or 'regular') plants have to adhere to a strict 12 hours light/12 hours of dark, once they are in flower. Any light during those 12 hours of dark and you will have issues, it can cause male plants or it can go hermaphrodite. Hope that helps you! ✌

Frego

Frego

Autoflowers aren't dependent on a 12 hours of light/12 hours of darkness light schedule. Photoperiod (or 'regular') plants have to adhere to a strict 12 hours light/12 hours of dark, once they are in flower. Any light during those 12 hours of dark and you will have issues, it can cause male plants or it can go hermaphrodite. Hope that helps you! ✌
Yes brother thankyou

Latest posts

Top Bottom