• Tagged users None
cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
learn something new everyday. thanks for taking the time to post this

E

endora

What the hell? Did I miss something here?

Not a single lab test result posted (just word of mouth from OP's lab? You can't be serious) and then a resulting plethora of anecdotal opinions and premature conclusions based upon no scientific method use whatsoever ("my buddy said", "I've heard that")... and the OP then basically disappeared in action when further tests were called for...?

Look, I don't have an opinion either way about using or not using these chemicals, but I find it seriously disappointing that you all seem to think a valid conclusion or solid information of any kind was found here. Wanting official lab test results posted here isn't an attack on OP's character; it's the way valid conclusions are reached based upon facts. Basic science.

Personally I'm not comfortable basing my chemical use decisions upon the speculation of unqualified random strangers on the internet.

Use some critical thinking skills, people. JFC.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Avid at those levels are acceptable and in fact greenhouse users can use Avid 1.9 up to 3 days before harvest so I would be getting my tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers tested before my weed. Sunlight has a direct effect on Avid so a very good point. I think the valid point is what happens to Avid when it is burned?? I have read the has-mat sheets and it's not nice. I loved the stuff but hated dressing up in a has-mat suit and respirator so I switched to AzaMax, you can drink the stuff and it works if you follow directions.

Organic too.

It's super concentrated Neem oil.

AzaMax

Botanical Insecticide, Miticide, and Nematicide

AzaMax is a natural product with a broad spectrum of pest control and broad plant applications. AzaMax is made from special Azadirachtin Technical extracted using patented extraction technology from Neem, a tree known for it’s innumerable benefits. AzaMax contains Azadirachtin A&B as active ingredients and more than 100 limonoids from it’s special technology. The special feature of AzaMax is that it does not use hard chemical solvents and uses food grade formulation ingredients. AzaMax is licensed in all 50 states.
AzaMax is an antifeedant and insect growth regulator and controls pests through starvation and growth disruption. AzaMax effectively controls spider mites, thrips, fungus gnats, aphids, whiteflies, leaf miners, worms, beetles, leafhoppers, scales, mealy bugs, nematodes and other soil borne pests. Best of all, AzaMax can be applied up to the time or day of harvest. The product is exempted from residue tolerance, thus there is no harmful residue on veggies, fruits, herbs and flowers etc. Truly, AzaMax is a product of Nature in tune with Technology.
Lable and directions

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=&q=azamax mixing&sourceid=navclient-ff&rlz=1B3GGLL_en-GBCA380CA380&ie=UTF-8&aq=4&oq=Azamax
Good post Thanks Woodsy
I just started treating with Azamax (russets)
but I have some Avid on the way just in case
The sun could make Avid go away quicker?

i heard 70 days and it should be good..
I hope so :meh: Thats about what i have left

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Because you might use avid I'm researching risks of smoking russet mites or eating russet mites over treating with avid.....will those mites destroy plants guaranteed or can plants still finish budding while under attack

S

SinisterOG

Where's the lab test results at? It says it right in the title but no lab tests posted up? I find it odd a moderator would sticky this without something concrete other than street credit or hearsay. Not saying anyone is a liar or that avid etc are safe either. Makes me question everything on this site as far as legitimacy goes.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The problem we have, as I pointed out in the beginning of this thread, are that cannabis testing labs in California aren't really regulated and there does not appear to be a standard protocol for testing, etc. Reliability of the initial information is only as good as the data set.

GoldiNugs

GoldiNugs

What the hell? Did I miss something here?

Not a single lab test result posted (just word of mouth from OP's lab? You can't be serious) and then a resulting plethora of anecdotal opinions and premature conclusions based upon no scientific method use whatsoever ("my buddy said", "I've heard that")... and the OP then basically disappeared in action when further tests were called for...?

Look, I don't have an opinion either way about using or not using these chemicals, but I find it seriously disappointing that you all seem to think a valid conclusion or solid information of any kind was found here. Wanting official lab test results posted here isn't an attack on OP's character; it's the way valid conclusions are reached based upon facts. Basic science.

Personally I'm not comfortable basing my chemical use decisions upon the speculation of unqualified random strangers on the internet.

Use some critical thinking skills, people. JFC.

Good post.

CaliShark

CaliShark

So which one is the winner here? I'm looking to dunk clones I'm bringing in. Just as a preventive for all types of pest. Also thinking about treating with ACT and cap's bennies. Is there a time frame on when I should use those two apart?

@Capulator @Seamaiden @treebark1950 @woodsmaneh

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So which one is the winner here? I'm looking to dunk clones I'm bringing in. Just as a preventive for all types of pest. Also thinking about treating with ACT and cap's bennies. Is there a time frame on when I should use those two apart?

@Capulator @Seamaiden @treebark1950 @woodsmaneh
Mmm... I can't advocate using those products yet. I can totally advocate using Cap's bennies and ACTs. As for timing between applications should you choose to combine..? My guess would be that two weeks ought to be safe, but that's not based on any direct knowledge, it's just a guess.

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Yup , even when i dont see critters I spray this stuff . It works for regular mites anyways , not sure about russets.. . That and a bi weeky bath in a good tea . Youll never WIN the war , but the enemies will be hiding in the very distant caves on the mountians, not chillin in your backyard ; )

purpleberry

purpleberry

Ive thought a lot about this, I don't hesitate to use strong pesticides when they are called for in veg. As growing gets more legal, it going to be a bigger concern. A lot of guys want to go organic. But I think theres going to be a need for regulating the growers who don't want to be organic %100. There needs to be standards on what is acceptable to do and what isn't.
My idea is, You must list ever pesticide you use, They must only be used in veg, And every pesticide must be tested for in the final product and come up %100 clean. I would feel a lot better about smoking other people product if they had to follow these guide lines.

B

Burned Haze

can you use eagle 20e and use a full face respirator and coverall & put everything even the stirring stuff and bucket (made a eagle 20 kit so I never have to worry about having e20 on anything )

My question is over time does eagle 20 become less dangerous so if I ever used the respirator way after the time span when it was being used for other foliar sprays. how long will it stay there since there's a date for harvest after sprayed on the plant and safe to consume ?

Top Bottom