• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

E20 users..smoke that shit to your head..it's the responsible thing to do..lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
can you use eagle 20e and use a full face respirator and coverall & put everything even the stirring stuff and bucket (made a eagle 20 kit so I never have to worry about having e20 on anything )

My question is over time does eagle 20 become less dangerous so if I ever used the respirator way after the time span when it was being used for other foliar sprays. how long will it stay there since there's a date for harvest after sprayed on the plant and safe to consume ?
It's been a LONG time, but if I recollect, exposure to sunlight may help with regard to your equipment, I seem to recall a 12 worker re-entry period after Tx.

60 day PHI is what I recall about E20. But if I also recall, that particular version of myclobutanil is for turf grass and ornamentals. Going strictly from memory here.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

People are cray cray with this Avid, Forbid, eagle20 and Floramite.

I know this is strange but if you just grow healthy plants with proper nutritional integrity, then you wont have these problems. It's natures way. I didn't believe it either, but I am soon going to open up a thread where I dive deep into plant physiology and what are the causes of disease and pests. Most important, how to never get the bugs and disease in the first place. Happy Holiday's.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter

I know this is strange but if you just grow healthy plants with proper nutritional integrity, then you wont have these problems. It's natures way. I didn't believe it either, but I am soon going to open up a thread where I dive deep into plant physiology and what are the causes of disease and pests. Most important, how to never get the bugs and disease in the first place. Happy Holiday's.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with using pesticides and fungicides, when used responsibly, a couple/few times a year on your mother plants or to treat new clones that come into the garden. To say people are cray for doing it is cray imo. Are you a hobbyist or is growing cannabis your profession?

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Profession. I guess there is a time and place for it. That time and place is when unhealthy plants develop or get introduced into the environment. For example, Dark Heart Nursery is a great example of how one can produce millions of cuts a year with top quality and health without pesticides/fungicides. It can be done.

The one problem I have with spraying to solve their problems is they are not addressing the original problem. Read the book Tuning Into Nature, by Phillip Callahan. The problem comes from nutrition deficiencies, and spraying your plant with fungicide/pesticide doesn't give nutrition to your plants.

sixstring

sixstring

Yeah but sometimes the problem comes from outside sources like buying/taking cuts or even family pets. Its not as easy as keeping healthy plants bd cause even the healthy ones can get bugs and pm ect.are chems misused in pot farming? Imo yes, but if you follow the guidelines and take the proper precautions they can be useful and effective, even for pot farmers.i wont use the harsh stuff on my crops, but I wont get down on others for making the choice.theres alot worse shit on some of our foods and tobacco omg dont even get started on what gets sprayed on that lol.

sixstring

sixstring

but I do look forward to that thread, peace

Natural

Natural

There's absolutely nothing wrong with using pesticides and fungicides, when used responsibly, a couple/few times a year on your mother plants or to treat new clones that come into the garden. To say people are cray for doing it is cray imo. Are you a hobbyist or is growing cannabis your profession?

long term exposure from spraying it can't be good brother..of course you won't know till years later when it could be too late. Hazmat suit..respirator..gloves? Is it worth the trouble?
I met a guy who got cancer tumors cause he used spider spray around his house every year.
Just trying to look out for ya.
I'm with @Bulldog11 on all of this..but I'm a little biased becasue I've quarantined myself from other gardens and only use seeds. with those broad mites appearing in the community..kind of astounded people still rely on out-sourced clones.
haven't had any issues I can't solve with a good environment, natural preventatives, and cleanliness.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yeah but sometimes the problem comes from outside sources like buying/taking cuts or even family pets. Its not as easy as keeping healthy plants bd cause even the healthy ones can get bugs and pm ect.are chems misused in pot farming? Imo yes, but if you follow the guidelines and take the proper precautions they can be useful and effective, even for pot farmers.i wont use the harsh stuff on my crops, but I wont get down on others for making the choice.theres alot worse shit on some of our foods and tobacco omg dont even get started on what gets sprayed on that lol.
that post is worth quoting

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Profession. I guess there is a time and place for it. That time and place is when unhealthy plants develop or get introduced into the environment. For example, Dark Heart Nursery is a great example of how one can produce millions of cuts a year with top quality and health without pesticides/fungicides. It can be done.

The one problem I have with spraying to solve their problems is they are not addressing the original problem. Read the book Tuning Into Nature, by Phillip Callahan. The problem comes from nutrition deficiencies, and spraying your plant with fungicide/pesticide doesn't give nutrition to your plants.

Some of the best growers I know get pm and bugs from time to time. Growers who are known for their impeccable plant health. I've seen it happen in the best of the best's gardens, so while I would agree that unhealthy plants are more susceptible to issues, perfectly healthy plants are most definitely not immune to them.

long term exposure from spraying it can't be good brother..of course you won't know till years later when it could be too late. Hazmat suit..respirator..gloves? Is it worth the trouble?
I met a guy who got cancer tumors cause he used spider spray around his house every year.
Just trying to look out for ya.
I'm with @Bulldog11 on all of this..but I'm a little biased becasue I've quarantined myself from other gardens and only use seeds. with those broad mites appearing in the community..kind of astounded people still rely on out-sourced clones.
haven't had any issues I can't solve with a good environment, natural preventatives, and cleanliness.

I appreciate your concern but it literally takes me ONE minute to suit up. Yes it is worth the trouble as I don't want cancer. I take the proper precautions when I use the nasties, and I don't use them often. I would say I'm at very very low risk for future health issues developing because of this practice. You're exposed to things that are just as bad, if not worse on a daily basis and you don't even wear protective gear when you are exposed. Take filling your car up with gas for an example, or driving though agricultural areas with your windows down, smoking cigs, being around smokers, your beloved coffee even has mycotoxins in it...and most likely was sprayed with some hardcore shit. Driving on the hwy alone you are exposed to massive amounts of carbon monoxide, pesticides, fungicides and herbicides. Equating what I do to some guy spraying poison for spiders around his house all the time is just silly man. Do you think he was taking the proper safety precautions when doing that? I highly fuckin doubt it. Dude might as well have been huffing the stuff in a plastic bag.

I'm not saying natural preventatives don't work, they just don't work good enough for me personally. I do think it's ridiculous to demonize people for using what works for them. You don't want to use the shit then don't use it. Simple as that but quit jumping all over people for using them. Anyone with half a brain knows these products are dangerous when used incorrectly. You guys want to see these products gone then take your gripes to the manufacturers. People like me will keep using them safely in the meantime. I'm a very healthy and environmentally conscious person and use mostly organic cultivation practices, but when it comes to protecting my mothers/my business, i will do so, no matter what any of you say. Go after the cartels growing weed in our National forests if you feel the need to fight against growers who use pesticides that may actually be hurting our environment, themselves and the consumers, not people using them responsibly in sealed environments. This is a tired argument.

that post is worth quoting

Agreed. 100%

Natural

Natural

Some of the best growers I know get pm and bugs from time to time. Growers who are known for their impeccable plant health. I've seen it happen in the best of the best's gardens, so while I would agree that unhealthy plants are more susceptible to issues, perfectly healthy plants are most definitely not immune to them.

I appreciate your concern but it literally takes me ONE minute to suit up. Yes it is worth the trouble as I don't want cancer. I take the proper precautions when I use the nasties, and I don't use them often. I would say I'm at very very low risk for future health issues developing because of this practice. You're exposed to things that are just as bad, if not worse on a daily basis and you don't even wear protective gear when you are exposed. Take filling your car up with gas for an example, or driving though agricultural areas with your windows down, smoking cigs, being around smokers, your beloved coffee even has mycotoxins in it...and most likely was sprayed with some hardcore shit. Driving on the hwy alone you are exposed to massive amounts of carbon monoxide, pesticides, fungicides and herbicides. Equating what I do to some guy spraying poison for spiders around his house all the time is just silly man. Do you think he was taking the proper safety precautions when doing that? I highly fuckin doubt it. Dude might as well have been huffing the stuff in a plastic bag.

I'm not saying natural preventatives don't work, they just don't work good enough for me personally. I do think it's ridiculous to demonize people for using what works for them. You don't want to use the shit then don't use it. Simple as that but quit jumping all over people for using them. Anyone with half a brain knows these products are dangerous when used incorrectly. You guys want to see these products gone then take your gripes to the manufacturers. People like me will keep using them safely in the meantime. I'm a very healthy and environmentally conscious person and use mostly organic cultivation practices, but when it comes to protecting my mothers/my business, i will do so, no matter what any of you say. Go after the cartels growing weed in our National forests if you feel the need to fight against growers who use pesticides that may actually be hurting our environment, themselves and the consumers, not people using them responsibly in sealed environments. This is a tired argument.

Agreed. 100%

hey man..to each their own. You wanna employ it responsibly that's your choice. I don't think I'd have a problem smoking your buds. But they way a lot of these big grows are getting sprayed on the reg..in flower..is pretty bad news.
I think it's bad enough, that smoking buds from unknown sources is cray.
If you're responsible..our argument is moot.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
hey man..to each their own. You wanna employ it responsibly that's your choice. I don't think I'd have a problem smoking your buds. But they way a lot of these big grows are getting sprayed on the reg..in flower..is pretty bad news.
I think it's bad enough, that smoking buds from unknown sources is cray.
If you're responsible..our argument is moot.

I totally agree man. :)

A

anti

wow im amazed that you sprayed the CLONES and all the way thru veg and flower there was still some left thats crazy.... why i just use azamax........

just imagine what they used to spray on the mexican brick weed we all used to smoke :xxx

WeirdWentPro

WeirdWentPro

Odd that the one systemic in the group (Eagle20) didn't come through in testing while a non-systemic (FM) and trans-laminar only, which wouldnt migrate into new growth, (Avid) did.

AJkushman

AJkushman

Well that felt like a big waste of time, What a let down. Who leads people on like this? He had enough time to come on here and let everyone know how he has no time to get his meds tested.

J

JahLaw

to each his own right...here is a story I just heard the other day.Once upon a time a man had mites, he put on a backpack sprayer full of Avid, the backpack leaks onto his back. A few days later while in the hospital he is paralyzed and can never walk again. A reputable grower in the sierra foothills told me this one is true and real.
What to learn: 1.Suit up five times over if you just love Avid and Floramite so much you cant have better cleaning and gardening habits.
2. Why would you want to spray medicine you are going to ingest, inhale, cook, etc. with a chemical that can paralyze or kill you?

Grow with love and good energy, peace

J

jijiandgang

I know a guy who sprayed avid and accidentally sprayed some on his hands. Then he forgot to wash them and used the rest-room to relieve himself. He turned gay 2 weeks later.

True story, I was there, forgot to take pics, too busy to come back for follow up questions or proof.

Top Bottom