180 day lab test of Avid, Forbid, Floramite, Eagle 20

• Thread starter treebark1950
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Its easy actually. A bic lighter has enough butane to equivilate it to a 1/4 stick of dynomite. A poorly designed butane hash lab can easily go volatile and explode. There were so many houses being blown off their foundations out here in Colorado between 2015 and now, from people illegally blasting hash.

I am highly against open air blasting as it is just as dangerous as indoor. I wish people would take down instructional videos on youtube because if you don't understand basic chemistry you have no business blasting with butane. It is extremely dangerous not only to yourself but everyone around you.

The state of Colorado has very strict rules for designing, building, and operating a legal hash lab, which includes inspections by engineers and the fire marshal. My friend got involved in a BHO lab and went to prison for 2 years after the DEA kicked in his door in 2016 here in Colorado.

It's not a joke, butane blasting is extremely dangerous.

I think it's a felony now to even have the equip without a license. Not 100% on that tho.

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

After many fights and much reading, I went with HotShots before flower. So easy. Cheap. Safe. Love them now.

sammy2

sammy2

I've use forbid, avid and eagle 20 and it always to seem to take more than one application to rid these problems pests. I have moved on to
Safer Brand Insect Killing Soap. Three applications,three days between treatment, usually gets the job done on different type of mites and helps to prevent powdery mildew.
You can also use it in flowering.

the rrock

the rrock

I've use forbid, avid and eagle 20 and it always to seem to take more than one application to rid these problems pests. I have moved on to
Safer Brand Insect Killing Soap. Three applications,three days between treatment, usually gets the job done on different type of mites and helps to prevent powdery mildew.
You can also use it in flowering.
whats a hotshot?

bankcee

bankcee

how do you dispose of eagle 20? i had bought some from amazon a few years back and just ran it to it cleaning out my shed..

OjoDeMalo

OjoDeMalo

I want to spray my tent before the next round. recommendations? will a bleach solution kill eggs?

Last edited:
Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

I want to spray my tent before the next round. recommendations?
Not raccomended...
This type of heavy poison has to be used only when the situation is out of control , as last resource before the complete loss..
The habit that many peeps took of dippin their cuts or spray in veg as preventive is absolutely unnecessary
Read the label...
What pest are u tryn to be prepared to? For preventive you could use many other repellant or poison that are less toxic to humans and less of a PITA to apply......like sulphur is perfect for this job....wattable powder for sprays.
how do you dispose of eagle 20? i had bought some from amazon a few years back and just ran it to it cleaning out my shed..
See back of label.....there should be info on where and how dispose of the container...

OjoDeMalo

OjoDeMalo

Not raccomended...
This type of heavy poison has to be used only when the situation is out of control , as last resource before the complete loss..
The habit that many peeps took of dippin their cuts or spray in veg as preventive is absolutely unnecessary
Read the label...
What pest are u tryn to be prepared to? For preventive you could use many other repellant or poison that are less toxic to humans and less of a PITA to apply......like sulphur is perfect for this job....wattable powder for sprays.

See back of label.....there should be info on where and how dispose of the container...
I'd rather not have to use the nuclear option.
I have one plant left about 6 weeks into flower. I had to cut the other because it was showing webs. the one remaining hasn't showed webs yet, but the leaf spots and its to them (seen under microscope). race against time. But i want to sanitize the room for the next grow regardless if I harvest or not. Side note:has anyone ever bagged a plant and CO2ed it for 60-90 min?
(clone brought them in, I knew better)

MTBKush

MTBKush

I use Avid and Eagle 20. Now I don't know the rate you use it?
I was told 60 days? But I always spray at least a week to 10 days prior to transition.

OjoDeMalo

OjoDeMalo

After many fights and much reading, I went with HotShots before flower. So easy. Cheap. Safe. Love them now.
I'm looking for a solid way to kill the spider mites. BUT the hotshot no pest strips are pretty nasty. people are putting these in their grows with their plants? all kinds of warnings about getting on your skin, inhaling, etc. "Do not use in kitchens, restaurants or areas where food is prepared or served."

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Bruh, can't believe this thread is already 10 years old, still no lab tests posted after all these years, lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom