180 day lab test of Avid, Forbid, Floramite, Eagle 20

• Thread starter treebark1950
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
treebark1950

treebark1950

Whats up farmers?

I have been wondering how long these pesticides stay in the plant and do they really show up when you get something lab tested...

Well 180 ish days ago I sprayed 7 Cuts with the Recommended dose of:

Forbid 4F
Avid
Floramite
Eagle 20

(No I didn't have mites or PM)

Not at the same time, but over the course of 2 weeks...

They Vegged for another 9-10 weeks, then on in the flower room they went..

Well last week after a few week cure it was time to get the samples tested...

I got them tested by Ca Testing Authority...

All 7 samples tested the same...

Avid 8ppm
Floramite 5ppm

Forbid and Eagle 20 free!
I was told by them that an acceptable amount is 1ppm for human consumption.

Any other farmers use these products and actually get it tested?

I was told by CTA, that these pesticides are designed for Ag use ONLY and the photosynthesis of the sun helps to break down these systemic products quicker.

I am doing this exact same test again, but I'm putting some Mom's outside for 1.5 months to veg to see if the sun does break down the bad stuff...

I used to use Floramite when I got new clones but now no more...

Just thought I'd share my findings!

treebark1950

treebark1950

i heard 70 days and it should be good..

That's what I was always told as well but I wanted to find out first hand.

Thanks that was a very cool test to do, what did you do with the weed? I hope all is well with you and yours
mal

Thanks. Well I have been smoking it, just to my self, I wanted to see if I could feel a difference in the smoke...The other thing I am going to do is do an extraction from the Buds that I got tested and see if the Avid and Floramite show up in that test as well.

thanks for posting these test results! of all the products above i have only ever used and recommended Forbid, so im glad to hear its tests came out clean.

No problem. I am going to do a test and spray forbid on one plant before day 1 of flower and see if in the 9 week cycle will it test clean!

Thanks for taking your time to get these tested tb, i moved the thread to the correct forum and made it a sticky thread for all to see :)

Wow I feel honored to have the man himself stop by! I just want farmers to be able to make informed decisions when it comes to bugs!

EVOKE

EVOKE

not to get off track Tbark... but holy shit ur strawberry diesel is funkn fire bro... i was soo high i felt my arm hair tingling.. i was standing in line ready to watch savages and i forgot what movie i was going to watch....

Latest posts

Top Bottom