This test was brought about due to the overwhelming amount of requests from members on several different forums, to have our LED's go head to head vs HPS. We answered your requests by supplying 2 of our 1st generation 126W units to Genetics for independent testing. With this test, we gave the HPS a 58% power advantage over our LED lighting system. The end yield for the 600W HPS was 154 grams (.26 gpw), and the LED's produced 171 grams (.68 gpw). So even though the HPS had a 58% power advantage, the LED system still out yielded it by 10%! This test verifies that under the same conditions with the same gardener, you can achieve better results using far less power with our LED's over conventional HID lighting systems. A HUGE Thank you to Genetics for taking the time to perform this test, and I look forward to the ones to come!

Nice lights although i think dude with the 600 hps didnt do that 600 justice dudes are pulling 1 pound with a 600 doubt a led can pull that.
I could also tell you im 10 foot tall and green......but can I prove it?

Im a realist and there is NO WAY an LED can outperofrm an HID, its not scientifically possible and the world is black and white

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Xanadu

Xanadu

Bandaid Haze #7 x Pre98 Bubba Kush
Feminized
New
$150.00
Bubba’s Sis

Bubba’s Sis

ChemSis x Pre-98 Bubba Kush
Feminized
New