19 Plants Should I Put 19 Seeds In A 2m Square Tent With 2 600hps And How Many Ozs Would I Have

• Thread starter Dai
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dai

I have 19 seeds i got a 2m square tent with 2 600hps do you think i should do the 19 and how many ounces should i have back at the end

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Depends on how big your gona grow your plants. Personally I grow 5-7 foot plants when I harvest, and yes indoors.

Monster762

Monster762

A gram a watt is good goal but don’t be disapointed if you don’t get that. Plus fem seeds? Or reg ? Then always possibility of duds. You can’t really guess anything now. But I’d throw em all in n clone in case you run across something real nice.
I have 19 seeds i got a 2m square tent with 2 600hps do you think i should do the 19 and how many ounces should i have back at the end

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
You need to talk to Lino about femm seeds(beware). And stay away from gg4 you won’t be able to get a boner.

lino

lino

some side tips:
gr/watt and all that jazz,, that what every dispense owner/grower ask me, and I mean everyone of them,,, I'm from the camp that plant should not touch anything, not even a shared trellis. point made;
I think you said something about soil... so I wont go into nutes.
prevent bugs dont fight them so that why we dont let em touch.
1 to 5 parts water and SM90 next day after neem, some guys dont like neem whatever leaf polish you use , use it,
if poss cover top of pots with plastic to prevent Water wash getting root medium wet with water.
1. neem day 1 after product test spray on a plant part, not a whole plant.
day 3. I like to use rosemary, cinnamon and different Pure oils to spray on plant, again test spray day prior until you know your products.
day 4 SM 90 @ 1 to 5 follow instruction on bottle, it wont burn healthy plants.

I keep my plants less that 2.5' talls, shorter/smaller the better control I have over plant pathogens.

Day 6 wash plants in separate room with drain or outdoor beware of pathogens. 115 - 120 degrees ! this step very important if you grow bubba lines.
Day 7 wash plants with cool water.
repeat process next 7 days,
Never go 2 wks w/o wash and or spray during veg,
stop spraying 4 to 6 wks prior to harvest
If your plants are cramped in a box you consider spraying plant fats soaps upto 2 -3 wks prior to harvest.
Flush is everything and a science , so thats for later or another thread.

soil - if perlite is dark yellow , Yikes,,, PH & PM run off,,,, try to get the perlite on top of soil to lighten up in color, this dark color usually points toward nutes and PH at scary levels BUT its very delicate balance, if you got yellow perlite and healthy plants and SOIL id be leary of nutes,,, stay below 400 part/million , dark green plants just use some water and run SM 90 in the soil. Flora shield is expensive so I make my own but I use to lighten soil, wash plants, hell I use to soak seeds, clean equipment and all kinds of uses but it overkill if your buying it from General Hydroponics, the shit is useful for to much to mention here.
Newbie's
Ive been to 100's of farmers garden. Ol timers got bugs, they get old, burn out, but mostly lazy and they 90% of us get bugs including me , cut corners and your garden will be banging and your bud will be top notch if you dont Over do it.

////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Feminized plants, read my post on Hermys.
If you already got Fem plants growing dont indulge on them all at once. THEN AVOID THEM, get some Reg plants to smoke so you're not just smoking Hormone Bud,, not Kewl..... Bitch tits hormones can be held at bay if you take HCG ( not HGH) and Ive been correcting this imbalane with injectable anastrozole many peeps avoid it cuz it inject-able, dont do that, you can swallow it also but consult a Dr (get tested) before you do any of this , I dose peeps at 5 mg/ml, man up and just inject, eating it puts it threw the liver twice and the kidney's dont like it either when you eat it.
I can test and verify 90% male hormone meds if your buying cheap underground hormones , remember w/o a script your commiting a felony ordering online so be dam careful,, this is whole other thread, I test hormones replacement drugs for compound pharmacies so if anyone need drugs tested hit me up, I use a very small amt of your meds to complete the test so loose no doses.

IF YOU'RE NOT A EXPERIENCED BREEDER WITH A PURPOSE YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS TO BREED THESE FUKD UP PLANTS. your creating a sickness/cancer gay confusion in dope smokers so dont do it,,,, and THIER kids.

Read this quick, in the old days this post would get me banned and thread removed, But we have a smarter bunch of Mods now so this might stay up and may not get me banned again. I mention GG4 cuz that champ Fuks you up in less than 6 moths of consumption. and the GG4 guys just cant handle the truth.

Last edited:
D

Dai

I been doing.it 10 11 years o normally use coco with clay balls and normally so 1 per 1 square meter or 8 in 2 square meter ive never done 18 in 2 square meter will it be ok will i pull 2 ozzs a plant heres some pics of what i normally do

IMG 20180718 WA0002
IMG 20180412 WA0004
IMG 20180212 WA0001
lino

lino

No need to panic at 29. UNLESS YOU HAVING getting lady pregnant,,,,when you get a Dr physical get your hormones levels check... testosterone is important but pay attention to estrodial ,,, Drs are liars and the dont listen to them tell you , you dont have low T they're ffull of shit, especially if you;re on Obamacare, they wont treat you, send PM me a copy of your blood work and I send PM you in the rite direction,

If want hormonal normal balanced kids THIS IS IMPORTANT ! Dr's dont check for Xenoestrogen hormones and they dont understand it, it you can get referred to endocrinologist he MIGHT understand this fully, but some of those guys are not spot on either, if your okay with Hemry traits in yourself and your kids keep smoking GG4 and other Fem plants

lino

lino

Consulting ,,, the look on their face when I say ,, I can get 3 grams per watt if your not worried bout pesticides and smoking bugs.
and the fukN idiots opt for 3 gr/watt,, I dont know if to laugh or cry

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
You need to talk to Lino about femm seeds(beware). And stay away from gg4 you won’t be able to get a boner.
Lmfao i hope its not a girl
some side tips:
gr/watt and all that jazz,, that what every dispense owner/grower ask me, and I mean everyone of them,,, I'm from the camp that plant should not touch anything, not even a shared trellis. point made;
I think you said something about soil... so I wont go into nutes.
prevent bugs dont fight them so that why we dont let em touch.
1 to 5 parts water and SM90 next day after neem, some guys dont like neem whatever leaf polish you use , use it,
if poss cover top of pots with plastic to prevent Water wash getting root medium wet with water.
1. neem day 1 after product test spray on a plant part, not a whole plant.
day 3. I like to use rosemary, cinnamon and different Pure oils to spray on plant, again test spray day prior until you know your products.
day 4 SM 90 @ 1 to 5 follow instruction on bottle, it wont burn healthy plants.

I keep my plants less that 2.5' talls, shorter/smaller the better control I have over plant pathogens.

Day 6 wash plants in separate room with drain or outdoor beware of pathogens. 115 - 120 degrees ! this step very important if you grow bubba lines.
Day 7 wash plants with cool water.
repeat process next 7 days,
Never go 2 wks w/o wash and or spray during veg,
stop spraying 4 to 6 wks prior to harvest
If your plants are cramped in a box you consider spraying plant fats soaps upto 2 -3 wks prior to harvest.
Flush is everything and a science , so thats for later or another thread.

soil - if perlite is dark yellow , Yikes,,, PH & PM run off,,,, try to get the perlite on top of soil to lighten up in color, this dark color usually points toward nutes and PH at scary levels BUT its very delicate balance, if you got yellow perlite and healthy plants and SOIL id be leary of nutes,,, stay below 400 part/million , dark green plants just use some water and run SM 90 in the soil. Flora shield is expensive so I make my own but I use to lighten soil, wash plants, hell I use to soak seeds, clean equipment and all kinds of uses but it overkill if your buying it from General Hydroponics, the shit is useful for to much to mention here.
Newbie's
Ive been to 100's of farmers garden. Ol timers got bugs, they get old, burn out, but mostly lazy and they 90% of us get bugs including me , cut corners and your garden will be banging and your bud will be top notch if you dont Over do it.

////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Feminized plants, read my post on Hermys.
If you already got Fem plants growing dont indulge on them all at once. THEN AVOID THEM, get some Reg plants to smoke so you're not just smoking Hormone Bud,, not Kewl..... Bitch tits hormones can be held at bay if you take HCG ( not HGH) and Ive been correcting this imbalane with injectable anastrozole many peeps avoid it cuz it inject-able, dont do that, you can swallow it also but consult a Dr (get tested) before you do any of this , I dose peeps at 5 mg/ml, man up and just inject, eating it puts it threw the liver twice and the kidney's dont like it either when you eat it.
I can test and verify 90% male hormone meds if your buying cheap underground hormones , remember w/o a script your commiting a felony ordering online so be dam careful,, this is whole other thread, I test hormones replacement drugs for compound pharmacies so if anyone need drugs tested hit me up, I use a very small amt of your meds to complete the test so loose no doses.

IF YOU'RE NOT A EXPERIENCED BREEDER WITH A PURPOSE YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS TO BREED THESE FUKD UP PLANTS. your creating a sickness/cancer gay confusion in dope smokers so dont do it,,,, and THIER kids.

Read this quick, in the old days this post would get me banned and thread removed, But we have a smarter bunch of Mods now so this might stay up and may not get me banned again. I mention GG4 cuz that champ Fuks you up in less than 6 moths of consumption. and the GG4 guys just cant handle the truth.
Theybies...not kids

Top Bottom