19 Plants Should I Put 19 Seeds In A 2m Square Tent With 2 600hps And How Many Ozs Would I Have

• Thread starter Dai
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

I did 9 plants on 1m2 this last run. Mainlined for 4 tops each.

20180422 201511

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I got amisses and a kid and 1 on the way
Congrats.. Heres a simple example... Say you met your misses.. And everything was going great..meet the folks... Slip her some tongue. Then when is that big night when you know its gonna happen and you bring the condoms and champagne.

You find out she has a bigger dick than you.

lino

lino

W

A so your saying regular seeds are better than fem seeds

Reg seed are hormone balanced.

Go spray a cow until it grow balls and get itself pregnant. Harvest mom and kids and eat them for the next cpl yrs.

What happens to the consumer? Get it?

lino

lino

Congrats.. Heres a simple example... Say you met your misses.. And everything was going great..meet the folks... Slip her some tongue. Then when is that big night when you know its gonna happen and you bring the condoms and champagne.

lmao,, you'd make more money with stand up comedy

lino

lino

Reg seed are hormone balanced.

Go spray a cow until it grow balls and get itself pregnant. Harvest mom and kids and eat them for the next cpl yrs.

What happens to the consumer? Get it?
the meat off the female tranny baby calve will be the best you ever tasted.

D

Dai

Ha

Hahaha i am laughing my head off thays a good way of putting it lol i get it now so theyre imbreed then basically

D

Dai

Right another question lol i been using the same bulbs for like the last 4 crops will i have better turn over if i buy new bulbs

D

Dai

You guys have been so much help thanks i really appretiate your time .. ibeen growing 10 .. 11 years and you can never know enough like today you guys have learned me something new and i appretiate that thanks

lino

lino

So what your saying regular seeds taste better and grow better
damit
follow me last explanation so you can get back to grown,

GG4 champ and other hermy's - hormones in plants, that is UNHEALTHY to smoke, but shit taste good.
Cows and Plants that are not hormone d are healthy to consume. = Regular cannabis seedz

hermy plants create Bitch Tits (gynecomastia) , testicles in girls abdomens, cancer... come on,,, Im done , explaining

D

Dai

damit
follow me last explanation so you can get back to grown,

GG4 champ and other hermy's - hormones in plants, that is UNHEALTHY to smoke, but shit taste good.
Cows and Plants that are not hormone d are healthy to consume. = Regular cannabis seedz

hermy plants create Bitch Tits (gynecomastia) , testicles in girls abdomens, cancer... come on,,, Im done , explaining
Thank you very much

D

Dai

Do i need new bulbs ive been using these same bulbs for last 4 or 4 crops

Top Bottom