1974 earthworks cannabisaurus rex elephant

• Thread starter Tatooedfreak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tatooedfreak

Tatooedfreak

Hello all,
I'm looking for some history on this peice and if any of you could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

My Uncle, gave this to me before he passed when I was young. He was my mentor. showed me how to be a decent human being and also how to survive with lifes hardships, I've had this for close to 30 years.
Tried doing a little research on the maker of the peice but didn't come up with much.

Thanks for looking.

1974 earthworks cannabisaurus rex elephant
1974 earthworks cannabisaurus rex elephant 2
1974 earthworks cannabisaurus rex elephant 3
1974 earthworks cannabisaurus rex elephant 4
1974 earthworks cannabisaurus rex elephant 5
Moshmen

Moshmen

Hello all,
I'm looking for some history on this peice and if any of you could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

My Uncle, gave this to me before he passed when I was young. He was my mentor. showed me how to be a decent human being and also how to survive with lifes hardships, I've had this for close to 30 years.
Tried doing a little research on the maker of the peice but didn't come up with much.

Thanks for looking.
It will prolly be hard to find much info as some artist went to jail for making such beautiful pieces - so most stopped signing their art but that’s my opinion

Tatooedfreak

Tatooedfreak

The bit of research I've don hasn't came up with much. I did contact an earthworks pottery in Rome, GA. They didn't make it and they also contacted the previous owner of that earthworks pottery studio and it wasn't them either.
When my uncle gave it to me he told me "if only this elephant could talk" and knowing him, I could only imagine.

S

Savagelife

Hey that’s pretty cool I actually have the same bong but a different color and my grandfather gave it to me before he passed. That’s nice knowing their still a few left out their

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
seems like real solid piece of work that doesn't break occassionally like the glas bongs

K

Kandyjo76

I have one also. I was trying to find out about mine when I stumbled across this post. I'm so glad to find out some actual info about them and how they came to be. Thankyou
IMG 20221201 041412655 HDR
IMG 20221201 041351239 HDR

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Really a cool looking piece, and that goes for all of you! Piece of history, really cool seeing so many people pop up with the same item from the 70’s 👍👍👍

Top Bottom