1998 Aloha W.W

• Thread starter stonerabbit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zoeronerer

i have some of the blackberry widow . was a christmas gift ...

they had the most beautiful color but very little smell or taste .

would love to see these aloha inaction...

fun thread thanks

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Here u go zoe

I have a 2010 Aloha White Widow seedling and one of Blazing Pistileros - The White x Aloha 98 Widow seedlings going.

I call the White white widow W3
View attachment 98003

Ordered from Aloha last month
Aloha White Widow
View attachment 98004

I was growing aloha white widow from seed in 98 and 99, They were one of the few Amsterdam seed banks that mailed to the US and accepted us funds and still do to this day :) I heard someone say this was a clone only strain. Maybe Elite or someone found a really good pheno. The one I picked and grew was very potent and had a unique taste and smell.

That was interesting to hear it was one of the cuts from shanti's wid mother.

I'd love to get some aloha wid x blowfish. I missed out on ,most of jojo's work- this vape is 4 u brother jojo
you know he is flying high no matter where he is :)

NICE!

Keep us updated MB! :cool0010:

Z

zoeronerer

yeah thanks monkey bone ... i was thinking of picking some of those up ...

nice leaf structure already .... the erkle x aww looked tempting as well.....

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

jojo went to go grow ganja for god....

and the birds are around, sometimes at the cabbana...

R

rtnrdny

jojo was quoted as stating that aww made anything it was crossed into better. mota has been quoted as saying that due to unspecified reasons he was discontinuing his work with this strain. i'm just starting to run 3 aww crosses and am subscribed to this thread.

Billygoat

Billygoat

ya i remember when jojo was sellin those seeds, what vere happened to him anyway i always wanted to try his genetics, and what ever happened to three little birds? i remember all these breeders from the cw days tht are just gone now, its ashame.

Jojo, passed from Cancer. I didn't find out till this year, maybe a couple of months ago. Really coo cat and great grower.

I've got some GHaze from three little birds. Need to give those a go one day. God, I remember those CW days all to well. Seems, like many years.

Aloha WW is one I missed out on.
Take care,
BG

Z

zoeronerer

i got it bg ..... u can have em all anytime ....

i remember u talking about jojo... r.i.p those buds really are some of the most beauttiful colorwise ...i remember the seeds we black as well ...........

cancer is one of my least favorite words ....

so what do u guys think is the aloha ww .. a cut snipped off of the orig mother plant at cannabis castle?

.... its a frosty bugger smells better 2 ....

maybe u or silver surfer can shed light on subject....

ncga

ncga

Ah the memories

I also used it to make my Blue Widow MCW and a few others. The males wre wonderful. Think i might just pop few more of those last few seeds.

nc

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

I just happened to put 6 of the crystal locomotives in flower. Germ rates were 9/12 for being from 05'ish and 7 made it up and 1 fell to dampening. was wondering if they were worth the run, now im anxious...
20141014 232017
20141014 232110

Ambre

Ambre

I have some of Jojo's Crystal Locomotive seeds and a pack of his Trainwreck S1's. Any opinions on which one is better? I've had the original TW and am leaning more toward the CL first.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

@Ambre
i would run the loco's and if you have the opportunity to f2 it, do so as there are some monsters hideing there
the AWW brought some bulk and more potency to the wreck
i grew both btw.

fwiw

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

@Motarebel : Didn't you cross the 98 AWW to the FigSkunk??
This thread about the 98 AWW got me thinking about one of my all time favorite mother plants. A guy that went by the handle DankMaster(Overgrow/Heavens Stairway days) told me that he used a male FigSkunk/98 AWW cross to pollinate a cut of the Airborne G13. I thought I remember him saying he got the beans from you.
Sent me a couple dozen beans to run through and that's when I found her.
The smoke off this girl was devastating. Still in my top 5. He sent one lot of those into Richard at the Stairway and then no more. Lost touch with the dude shortly after. Obviously, this was years back. That girl is long gone now. But, damn I wish I had another 2 dozen of those beans to hunt through.
Anybody remember the DankMaster?? lol.

Stash

Stash

I have grown JoJorizo's Aloha White Widow from very old seeds and now made fresh seeds. I have also grown JoJorizo's Blackberry Widow from very old seed and now have fresh seeds. I am now after growing the JoJorizo's Christmas Mix but I need to know what is in this pack of seeds. Any idea's ? Later, Stash

Top Bottom