19k, 20 Strains, A1 Nutes, A1 Soil, thanks AWC&GOD

• Thread starter treebark1950
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
treebark1950

treebark1950

Solid Bro!

I think that's best, you had way to much going on at once and with the RA's you'll just be battling the whole time. Dont sweat genetics bro, We got you on all that. It's not about the money at AWC, it's about giving, he'll half of us don't even get paid. When the organic blends arrive in a couple weeks you can toss your watered down PBP snake oil, looking forward to you cleaning up the spot and getting organized, Capulators program is solid, I back those products all day long.

See ya next time you stop in.

Sounds good to me brotha! Always welcome at my spot and I'm gonna get her spick and span! Maybe next time we can burn a few down!

I know yall have plenty of help but if you need any free volunteer work hit me up, I'll donate my time cuz yall have helped me so much. Even if its not grow related Im here to help out too!

For sure put a few gallons of the organic blends aside and I'll def be rocking them hard.

See ya soon!

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Hey brother... how much did you feed your seedlings and in veg?

Also brother... what was your A1 soil/perlite ratio?

Great thread brother!

treebark1950

treebark1950

Everything at this op came from clones that I picked up.

For seedlings I would just give RO water with a splash of cal mag like 100ppm max. Every time I've popped seeds I found that less was more. If I tried to give a little tonic of like 300ppm I always got burn. But this was from back in the day of running chem ferts. I'm 100% Organic Now.

If your gonna pop some seeds I would say it would be a good idea to cut the A1 Soil with something like promix as seedlings can be very delicate.

I cut the A1 Soil with about 20-25% perlite as I run larger then needed containers so they dry out a little faster.

I have always wanted to run soil beds but havn't yet and large smart pots is the closest I can get to them.

But so far in veg I haven't feed anything but a different mix of A1 Flora Vino Tea + Molasses + Amino Acids + H/F Acids occasionally, but mostly and just R/O + Cal Mag+ Molasses+and an Enzyme like hygrozyme.

The A1 Mix is a super soil with many of the much needed nutes already in the soil.

And I inoculate heavily with CAPs Root, Nute, and Foilar Packs. Gotta get that soil food web running hard!

Hope that helps

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Yes it does brother. I was going to use coco.. but I do not want to have to sterilize. I figure since I am going to be using all A1Nutrients line... then why not give soil a try.

presoaked rooter plugs and seeds to start.

Will be using 15 gal magic pots and run it like you sir... but alot less lightling lol... 8 x 11 room with 3 1k hps and 4 400 watt MH in scrog trained as I have a little time on my hands... screen is going to be 3' x 6' so that I can move around and get to them without runing into fans and hanging lights.

Yea... Caps pack I am reading more and more are a must. Glad he is around and Glad A1Nutrients is here to help.

Thanks again brother... any other suggestions or input would greatly be appreciated.

treebark1950

treebark1950

Sounds good to me bro.

Your gonna love the A1 Soil line.

For Vegging just inoculate with CAPs packs, transplant and bam just some teas and water+calmag with the occasional Molasses to get the microbe life going strong is all ya need!

I was blown away by how easy it is once its up an running. Not to mention the soil life is so strong it releases mad amounts of co2 in to the room, without my burners running I hover around 900-1000ppm co2.

I'd make your screen as large as possible, like 5x10 because you could always put the plants in a tray or build one and put it one wheels and then slide it away from the wall to be able to work in there. Thats what I do.

I have very little work room in my room and sometimes my isles are only like 8-10" and its a PIA to get to everything but I'm one skinny dude so I fit in between even If i gotta crawl around under the plants. But I LOVE the benefit of overlaping light! My ladies that receive overlapping light are bigger and badder!!:talking

I'm always bumping my head on something in the room hanging but come harvest time when its all said and done, who cares because I utilized every inch of the space and have mad harvests!

(Well not yet in this room cuz of the damn RAs, but in past rooms) My concept has always been the same, jam as many lights as possible within the A/C limitations and I'll find a way to work around the plants.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

LOL... I wish I could do that but I think 4 x 8 then for me ;)

I may use some of A1's nute line and add that into the mix. They said it should not hurt the beni's.

Now I am really getting excited. Any other advice as I plan on veg in place one the plugs have roots?

Definately sub'd to this journal. Thanks again for all the insite.

What I would give to be skinny again...LOL. my ailments have kept me from running like I used to.

AC wise I have a 2 ton mini split and a windo mount 10.5k btu's.

treebark1950

treebark1950

Should be good to go bro!
My only adivce is to go slow with any nutes or additives. Remember less is more! And once the plants start blowing up train the Fuk outta them (LST). I keep my plants super short and bushy, thats what makes my scrogs less then 3-4' from the floor to the top of my colas. I'm tall and can reach 4' in to my screens no problem because they aren't too tall!

I also wouldn't run Co2 till they get big and even then I wouldn't go above 250-500 in veg. Anytime I pump co2 into the veg rooms above 1000 I get weird growth for some reason.

This journal is about to get blow up with pics and updates in the next few weeks as things start to pop off.

Gonna be flowering a bunch of genetics from AWC in Long Beach along with rocking the full A1 Line up.

And after my current flowering room is finished it too will be a bunch of awesome genetics and all A1 Soil and Nutes.

Then it will be a genetic hunt to find 8-10 strains that fit my fancy for my rooms.

Then I'm popin seeds and settin up another op if all goes well here!

Gonna be an epic 2012!!:banana1sv6::banana1sv6: Go big or go home! I can't ever imagine leaving Cali! The beach and the mountains so close to each other. Surf in the am and board in the afternoon!

treebark1950

treebark1950

New pics.

Put the 3 4x8 trays on bed frames and built 2 scrogs, ran out of wood for the third one.

I also want to take advantage of over laping light and since the trays are on wheels I put all of the 4x8's beside each other and I can slide them away to create an 18" isle in between every tray, and every tray and the wall, so like a mini tetris, I can move them around to get around everything.

I put the 4x4 tray where I have the most walking room, Also a scrubber is on each side of the 4x4 tray!

The Vert room is temporarily being used as a new veg room for some teens I had that were in a diff spot and don't have any RA's. I'm cleaning up the regular veg room and re doing it..
Enjoy

DSCN1387
DSCN1378
DSCN1379
DSCN1380
DSCN1381
DSCN1391
DSCN1394
DSCN1384
S

Schwoop

WOW! renovation! Are those the 4ft'rs bent over under the screen? those were beast a few days ago! Youve been working!!!

treebark1950

treebark1950

Interesting way of growing, i`ll keep this one in mind

Haha, yea most ppl veg into the screens but I top the heck outta plants to get a bunch of tops and I make sure the stems don't get too stiff and then I bend those girls over and put em in their place!

WOW! renovation! Are those the 4ft'rs bent over under the screen? those were beast a few days ago! Youve been working!!!

Been working hard!!:character0053: I told ya I'm a man on a mission! No BS here!:banana1sv6:

Haha yes sir same ones! Kinda tricky to get them in place but now they are a mere a 24" and I only broke 3 branches getting them into place, and I just took those broken branches as cuts! Call me the SCROG king haha! :banana1sv6:

The OTM BK tray is only 5 Plants and they fill the screen up! Oh BABY!!

All the bottom stuff is on the same level as the top branches now, so they are exploding. Getting ready for the big count down as they are about to blow up!

Oh yea, I checked real good yesterday and I see NO RA's again in this room! So freaking stoked. Dunno if it will help but I also added an extra 50 grams per plant of more Met 52 and mixed it into the top soil, so that means each plant has 75-100 grams of met for a 10 gallon, I figure that since I have it might as well use it up (even though I don't really have much faith in it) and since I'm reusing the soil I want it super duper inoculated. I also just feed an awesome A1 Tea with molasses, H/f, and some aminos, and CAPs foilar pack as well!

Those show is about to start fellow farmers!!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
yo tree, killin it my dude! U really need to pick 1 style of grow and stick to it. ahaha, on the real if i had as much rooms as u id be doing the same thing. Sux bout the RA's holding up the vert room.Ive fought that battle 2 and now I jus use merit 75 and spectricide on all my babies. Im gonna get the met 52 soon and try it even though im seeing mixed reviews. I think the trick might be to use this early on b4 a rootball with those fuckers in it devlop.

Confu...

treebark1950

treebark1950

yo tree, killin it my dude! U really need to pick 1 style of grow and stick to it. ahaha, on the real if i had as much rooms as u id be doing the same thing. Sux bout the RA's holding up the vert room.Ive fought that battle 2 and now I jus use merit 75 and spectricide on all my babies. Im gonna get the met 52 soon and try it even though im seeing mixed reviews. I think the trick might be to use this early on b4 a rootball with those fuckers in it devlop.

Confu...

Thanks! I feel like this space is way smaller then I wanted! Haha

Haha I pretty much rock SCROG's all the way, in fact when I do finally get over the RA attack and am sure they are gone I'm gonna try some SCROG soil beds in there and see how they do. Super stoked about that!!

Trust me I have used met 52 from clone all the way through and I too am having mixed results. Overall it didn't kill off the RA's but some plants are more affected then others, almost as if it kept a few plants covered enough to fight them off but not wipe them out. I just was looking at the big bag of met I had sitting there and I was like might as well sprinkle some on top haha!

I go from Beer cups, to 1/2 Gallon, to 3.5 gallon to 10 gallon in the transplant phase and I had given em met in all phases.

So far this upcoming round is starting to look like it will be good to go, cross my fingers!!

C

CALIbis

That is one damn fine grow you have going on bro. Organic here I come

treebark1950

treebark1950

That is one damn fine grow you have going on bro. Organic here I come

Thanks! I too am loving organic, it took me a min to get my head around how it would all work but I'm slowly learning that Im feeding the soil not the plants, keep the soil life happy and it will make happy plants, living soil!

I'm gonna be flipping very soon as they are ready, they shot up after I feed em that tea! They love that stuff. I feel like the soil is really alive and ready to be flowered, after I feed this tea I saw an 1100 ppm on the co2 meter the next day. So the soil most be loving it! I figure a spike in co2 means the soil is happy!

I'm loving the new layout, gonna convert the first flower room to that way after trim session. Gonna be a fun overhaul, just gonna gut the entire first room and clean EVERYTHING and I mean everything. Put in a new floor, paint the walls and then reinstall with the new layout! So freaking stoked!!! Its around the corner!

Cheers fellow farmers!

treebark1950

treebark1950

Been crazy busy!

Some of the strains in the RA room, their trichs are saying were done were done! And those are coming down this weekend. I've been flushing for the last 2 weeks with just R/O and Molasses, and then just plain RO on the plants I thought may be done early, and I was right!

The rest of the room got its last bloom nutes then its just gonna be water and molasses, then just plain ro!

Got a little sample pics of a nug I took on Friday, its been drying since. This is from the worst tray, so if this is the worst of it then I'm a happy camper! I'm not a camera man.

This is a quick trim job and so far it is drying up nice, this is the "Original OG" that I don't think is a real cut, but the structure and smell remind me of some OG. Still dense and a nice smell.

Anyways, the other flower room is gonna start flowering this weekend I'll start updating with pics weekly. Time to get this A1 Show finally up and going! Thanks again AWC

Cheers

DSCN1399
DSCN1400
DSCN1404
DSCN1406
DSCN1413
MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

things are lookin lovely over ther T enjoy them fruits blaze`1 and keep it up maing :banana1sv6: look foward to seeing them girls take offf :hunter:

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Hey man, everything looking good. Sorry to hear about the fake og and the RA. I've battled those beasts before. Even your worse tray isn't that bad, just looks like it coulda gone a little longer. Keep it up man, don't give up the good fight :fighting0087: against the :bug, make sure to relax and :passingjoint: afterwards lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom