1g fabric pot/s in a 2x2 x 5 tent help needed please

• Thread starter Akabudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Akabudz

Akabudz

So I have just finished a dwc in a 2x2 x 5 tent. Hit many problems but with help here overcame most
Here is where i need help, next run in the 2x2 x 5 ft space I will run coco in 1 gal fabric pots.
Now... Do i go one plant and train/lst/ scrog?
Or 4 plants each in 1 g pot and maybe top them? What will give me a bigger yield considering the space I have to grow?
Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So I have just finished a dwc in a 2x2 x 5 tent. Hit many problems but with help here overcame most
Here is where i need help, next run in the 2x2 x 5 ft space I will run coco in 1 gal fabric pots.
Or 4 plants each in 1 g pot and maybe top them? What will give me a bigger yield considering the space I have to grow?
To cut veg time I would prob go 2 topped and scrogged with a veg time of like 2-3 weeks depending on your setup.

Akabudz

Akabudz

Hey bro, how's that soil grow going? Well I hope đź‘Ť
Yes that could he another alternative.. Thinking about it 2 x plants I could fill area with a cut and scrog.
Thanks again for advice bro..
P. S watering.. Would you say too small an area to set up a small automated feed system? As will run lights on during night, I would only be able to water lights on and just before lights off.

Akabudz

Akabudz

I have been following your thread bro, and considering they are coming on great, I hope you do a coco grow next, you should not get the problems with root bound as you did soil đź‘Ť

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey bro, how's that soil grow going? Well I hope đź‘Ť
Yes that could he another alternative.. Thinking about it 2 x plants I could fill area with a cut and scrog.
Thanks again for advice bro..
P. S watering.. Would you say too small an area to set up a small automated feed system? As will run lights on during night, I would only be able to water lights on and just before lights off.
Oh hell yeah I would auto if you could. Just need less equipment to do so.

Seraphine

Seraphine

4 plants in a 2’x2’ tent is way to many. You’ll run into issues with airflow and leggy plants with thin stems. Go with one plant and I would mainline it. You could even scrog it too.

also, pick a strain and seeds with good genetics and make sure you have adequate lighting.

Seraphine

Seraphine

I've gone full blown coco. 34 tomatoes, 3 peppers, 4 cucumbers and a few cannabis. I'm mixing 20+ gallons of nutrients a day. I'm quickly burning out and need to devise an auto watering system for at least the garden. The 2nd drawback of growing in coco.
Check out drip line with an EZ flo fertilizer injector. The injector hooks up the the hose and fertilizes directly through the drip line. You put concentrate into the ez flo injector and it slowly feeds your crop through the drip line. I use it on rows and rows and cut flowers. Works like a charm.

Last edited:
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Don't even think about running 1 gal coco fabrics without automated watering unless you are home and can water 3 to 4 times a day on a schedule everyday of flower.

Plant count is all gonna come down to how long you want to veg. 4 plants in a 2x2 will have little to no veg time. 2 plants and scroging you will want to veg them in the screen for a little. If running seeds I wouldnt go the 4 plant route unless you plan to flip them before they show sex and pull males with more plants then you want to run.

Akabudz

Akabudz

Thanks for all the avice đź‘Ť if I can get an automated system I will go 1 gallon pot/s
Probably 1 or 2 plant scrog.
Thanks all

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

ur next run in the 2x2 x 5 ft space , Why use automatic watering system?, less plants better with hand-watering.

Cause you're a rookie and can't control the salt in coco very well when you use automatic watering,

but,If you insist on using automatic watering, this is what i recommended

41fkdWMX1WL AC SY400
Akabudz

Akabudz

I am struggling to find what I need to go auto feed here in the UK, if any one could help be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom