1st dwc , single and i cant figure out why its looks sad and droopy ...

• Thread starter Gduptreedup
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gduptreedup

Gduptreedup

Can you plz send me a reply to help me save this gorilla glue monster crop clone

1st dwc  single and i cant figure out why its looks sad and droopy
1st dwc  single and i cant figure out why its looks sad and droopy 2
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I'm unfamiliar with DWC, but the plant looks like it has too much salt in the solution, drawing water from it. Hopefully some DWC pros will chime in, but if it was growing in anything else, I would say it needs watered. Since DWC makes this impossible, I would look for something else that s pulling the water from the plant... which is usually a excess of nutrients. Have you recently changed products or nutrients? The plant looked like it was OK until recently. How do your roots look? Are they getting enough O2 and not turning brown or slimy?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm unfamiliar with DWC, but the plant looks like it has too much salt in the solution, drawing water from it. Hopefully some DWC pros will chime in, but if it was growing in anything else, I would say it needs watered. Since DWC makes this impossible, I would look for something else that s pulling the water from the plant... which is usually a excess of nutrients. Have you recently changed products or nutrients? The plant looked like it was OK until recently. How do your roots look? Are they getting enough O2 and not turning brown or slimy?
Exactly where I would look... Roots.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

OP can you post all the info about the grow. How old?
All environmental info?
Ph, ppm and water temp?
Nutrients and any additives.

Top Bottom