1st ever grow and im confused

• Thread starter Hoodiemann
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hoodiemann

Hoodiemann

Ok my first indoor grow. Is this plant dying or what? Week 7 of flower. How long til I should probably harvest it?

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

No they are not dying. It is normal for the plant to strip nutrients from the fan leaves as the flowers reach maturity. They look good, and should be ready to harvest soon. Nice work!

Hoodiemann

Hoodiemann

I got a few brown spots on some of the yellowing leaves as well. I'm pessimistic so naturally I think it's dying. Maybe a little bit of both lack of nutrients and age?

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Soil grown plants are recommended to finish their last 2 weeks of life on a diet of pH corrected water only. (No nutrients) I'm fairly certain your plants are going to finish their life using primarily the nutrients they have on board at this point. Flushing with pH corrected water apparently helps the process and produces a cleaner tasting smoke/vape.

Madbud

Madbud

I got a few brown spots on some of the yellowing leaves as well. I'm pessimistic so naturally I think it's dying. Maybe a little bit of both lack of nutrients and age?
Agree she looks fine and ripe but don’t leave dead leaves on the soil, they can carry disease.

Top Bottom