1st Grow are they doing any good?

• Thread starter nicstik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nicstik

nicstik

Hello 1st grow ever these girls are three strawberry cough photos. They were vegged for two months then flipped to flower, but I think I stunted they’re growth somehow because they’re not very tall and the stain description said they would get tall anyways lol they’re about a week away from 2 months of flower. I think i got about 3.5 weeks left but not sure. Also i’m using ff happy frog with advanced nutes grow bloom and micro
1st grow are they doing any good
1st grow are they doing any good 2

Ponky

Ponky

If they're mad frosty it's looking good. If they're not very frosty... its going to be mids. Hard to tell from the picture.

NairnM16

NairnM16

Honestly for your first time well done they look really nice,
Now just focus on properly drying and curing over the next 3 weeks of flower/ flush,

don’t want all your hard work to go to waste if cured well strawberry cough is an amazing smoke
One thing I can say threw experience is don’t rush it, take your time keep the right environment nd don’t disturb the room for the first week, if you keep ideal temps nd humidity your dry should last 10/14 days
Then cure for a minimum 1 month
Maximum 6 month up to u I normally do 2 month cure and smoking that batch for the next getting chopped

nicstik

nicstik

Yeah my runoff was pretty high so I started flushing them out yesterday thank you on your drying and curing help and i’ll provide some better pics for you Ponky

Ponky

Ponky

Yeah he is right. If you have a legit properly bred version of strawberry cough you have the potential for not just a AAA bud a AAAA. Only a handful of strains can even be a quad.
Screenshot 20211021 095816 Google
these are Nike Strawberry Cough sneakers..https://www.inputmag.com/style/nikes-legendary-strawberry-cough-dunk-high-sneaker-is-finally-dropping

Latest posts

Top Bottom