1st grow..deep into flower. Not sure if this is lockout, nute issue or normal?

• Thread starter OGKE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGKE

OGKE

Greetings all!
First grow.
Plants are in semi-late flower. In Roots organic 707 coco. Ive cut back on feeding to once a week with Foxfarms (following dosage as per FF label ) (Grow big, tiger and Big bloom). They are in fabric bags, 5 gallon.
I vegged them indoors and they have been outside in flower for about 12 weeks now. As per FF's instructions, I stopped the Grow big the last couple feedings.Located in Hawaii.
I know I should have bought one earlier, but only today ordered a PH meter...
Ive had issues with russet mites, ants and aphids, but I think Ive cotton a handle on all that via Botanigard, neem and sponosid and ant baits.
I last fed them about 6 days ago. Watered until good amount of run-off about 3 day ago.
I noticed 3 or so days ago a slight yellowing of some of the large fan leafs. More of it yesterday. Even more this morning. Mostly all of the larger fan leafs are yellowing /dying? Buds and sugar leafs look OK , for now. Heres what im wondering : Is it just normal dying off of fan leafs as they approach harvest? Is it Lock out, should I flush? Or is it N deficiency since I stopped feeding Grow Big? Or...something else? Ive searched "yellowing cannabis leaves" and seen a lot of pics, but cant figure it out and do not want to Fk anything up this close to harvest.... Attached please find images and let me know what you think. Mahalo!

1st growdeep into flower not sure if this is lockout nute issue or normal
1st growdeep into flower not sure if this is lockout nute issue or normal 2
1st growdeep into flower not sure if this is lockout nute issue or normal 3
Anthem

Anthem

It looks to be naturally occurring from the bottom up. Based on your comments it would be safe to assume the plant or plants are moving available nutrients to the top of the plant and it looks to be a normal response to the lack of available food.
Good Luck with your grow, almost to the finish line!!!!!

OGKE

OGKE

It looks to be naturally occurring from the bottom up. Based on your comments it would be safe to assume the plant or plants are moving available nutrients to the top of the plant and it looks to be a normal response to the lack of available food.
Good Luck with your grow, almost to the finish line!!!!!

Thanks for the reply! That makes me feel a lot better. Keeping my fingers crossed and will be checking in for any further feedback. Aloha!

Latest posts

Top Bottom