1st Grow Ever! Vertical Grow Rack

• Thread starter Urameshi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Everything's looking great. Nice job. The roots are looking great also. I do agree getting some increased air flow will certainly help improve your situation, regardless of how it's done. I use air pots myself, but there's still plenty of people here that do well in older stye pots. It's a choice, like anything else.

Overall, the more air, the more your going to be watering your plants, but it comes with a corresponding increase in overall growth rates, if all your other considerations are well in hand. It becomes somewhat a bottleneck of sorts, IMO. No need to go too large with these things either, a smaller air pot is far more efficient than a regular pot of the same size.

Urameshi

Urameshi

Everything's looking great. Nice job. The roots are looking great also. I do agree getting some increased air flow will certainly help improve your situation, regardless of how it's done. I use air pots myself, but there's still plenty of people here that do well in older stye pots. It's a choice, like anything else.

Overall, the more air, the more your going to be watering your plants, but it comes with a corresponding increase in overall growth rates, if all your other considerations are well in hand. It becomes somewhat a bottleneck of sorts, IMO. No need to go too large with these things either, a smaller air pot is far more efficient than a regular pot of the same size.
honestly never seen an air pot before and my partner is a few years older than me but he's old school so we've been using OG pots and drilling 5 holes in em. Since I'm trying different things on my own i'll look into the air pots, or maybe try half air half fabric to test.

We do 5 gallon pots bc we've been pulling 1 lb per plant from that i didnt really want to stray too far from the method but I do need more info on the topic, thanks!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

honestly never seen an air pot before and my partner is a few years older than me but he's old school so we've been using OG pots and drilling 5 holes in em. Since I'm trying different things on my own i'll look into the air pots, or maybe try half air half fabric to test.

We do 5 gallon pots bc we've been pulling 1 lb per plant from that i didnt really want to stray too far from the method but I do need more info on the topic, thanks!
I think you should do the 50/50 fabric/plastic pots and share your results.

Top Bottom