1st Grow in Coco

• Thread starter coconewbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

coconewbie

So I have finally got my first grow started.

5 - London Pound Cake #75 x Kush Mints #11
4 - Wedding Cake x Gelato 33

Gemination
Popped the seeds straight into root riot cubes soaked in the following,
Calmag - 50ppm
supervit 1 drop/ 4L
H+G Roots Execrator Gold 0.3ML /Litre
Great White mycorrhizae 1scoop/4Litres
PH - 5.5-5.8

The day after the tap root showed (4days) popped the root riot cubes into 1litre fabric pots of canna coco.
Sprinkled great white mycorrhizae in hole
CalMag -150ppm
Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect Micro Grow Bloom -500ppm
Roots Execrator 0.3ML /Litre
SuperVit 1drop/4litres
Advanced Nutrients VooDoo Juice 2ml/litre
PH - 5.8

So the 5 LPC X KM are all looking healthy how ever the 4 Ice Cream Cake are not looking so healthy one has completely shrivelled up and another did flop over how ever after pinning it back up looks like it may pull through.

I think it could be do with humidity being so high ive started them in a small secret jardin tent 900x600x900 with a lumii grow t5 4 bulb light how ever only running on two as it was given to me like that.

Humidity has been up as high as 90 and i have to keep adjusting the tent to try keep it down i have put a small oscilating fan in there and that has helped.

Not to sure why it would only effect mainly the i.c.c and not the lpc x km . I know the plc x km seeds are a-lot fresher as my mate just got them and he's been storing the others for over a year in a cool dark place, i say this as they have all had exactly the same feed
Day 3
1st grow in coco

Therighthigh

Therighthigh

Sounds like you need a dehumidifier but keep us updated

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Dude I'm not a coco grower but I do grow in hydro. These plants are tiny and you are throwing waaaaaay to much at them.

What are your temps?

What is the ph and ppm of your source water?

500ppm is a huge amount of food. They need almost nothing and 100-150ppm would be more than enough for at least the next week probably 2 depending on how well they do.

Top Bottom