1st grow, late flower--are these leafs supposed to be yellow? Or are they locked out? Or lacking something?

• Thread starter OGKE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGKE

OGKE

Greetings all!
First grow.
Plants are in semi-late flower. In Roots organic 707 coco. Ive cut back on feeding to once a week with Foxfarms (following dosage as per FF label ) (Grow big, tiger and Big bloom). They are in fabric bags, 5 gallon.
I vegged them indoors and they have been outside in flower for about 12 weeks now. As per FF's instructions, I stopped the Grow big the last couple feedings.
I know I should have bought one earlier, but only today ordered a PH meter...
Ive had issues with russet mites, ants and aphids, but I think Ive cotton a handle on all that via Botanigard, neem and sponosid and ant baits.
I last fed them about 6 days ago. Watered until good amount of run-off about 3 day ago.
I noticed 3 or so days ago a slight yellowing of some of the large fan leafs. More of it yesterday. Even more this morning. Mostly all of the larger fan leafs are yellowing /dying? Buds and sugar leafs look OK , for now. Heres what im wondering : Is it just normal dying off of fan leafs as they approach harvest? Is it Lock out, should I flush? Or is it N deficiency since I stopped feeding Grow Big? Or...something else? Ive searched "yellowing cannabis leaves" and seen a lot of pics, but cant figure it out and do not want to Fk anything up this close to harvest.... Attached please find images and let me know what you think. Mahalo!

1st grow late flower  are these leafs supposed to be yellow or are they locked out or lacking
1st grow late flower  are these leafs supposed to be yellow or are they locked out or lacking  2
1st grow late flower  are these leafs supposed to be yellow or are they locked out or lacking  3
OGKE

OGKE

Sorry..Im in Hawaii, as far as temp and humidity go. Mahalo.

Top Bottom