1st grow of 2023 fingers crossed

• Thread starter costanza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigBlonde

BigBlonde

Looking forward to trying the Gary Payton, since its pretty much the same strain as the Cereal Milk just a different pheno.
Thanks for the information about Gary Payton. It's a favorite of ours, but I haven't grown it yet. We've just been buying it. I had trouble finding seeds, but just found some seeds at Seed Supreme. There are so many strains and so little time--and I still have so many seeds left in my collection!

costanza

costanza

Thanks for the information about Gary Payton. It's a favorite of ours, but I haven't grown it yet. We've just been buying it. I had trouble finding seeds, but just found some seeds at Seed Supreme. There are so many strains and so little time--and I still have so many seeds left in my collection!
Sweet if you havent bought them yet you can get them cheaper here and 1 more seed per pack.

costanza

costanza

Some more tester nugs. Cookies and cream was chopped too early I can always tell when I break up the buds. Red runtz and cereal milk are the better of the 4 I'm gonna keep those 2 for my personal stash and trade the rest for shrooms and cash.

20230430 111040
20230430 111959
20230430 112002
20230430 112007
E

elusiveshame

Indeed it is
Glad I grew more this time, I have 4 hanging for the past week and 2 more that will be ready in the next month.

I just got done trimming 5 plants myself, and have another 4 that are 4-5 weeks out from being done.

I’d try to trade for shrooms, but the only person I know that gets them is also a big weed dealer, and she didn’t even want my free clones lol

costanza

costanza

I just got done trimming 5 plants myself, and have another 4 that are 4-5 weeks out from being done.

I’d try to trade for shrooms, but the only person I know that gets them is also a big weed dealer, and she didn’t even want my free clones lol
that's one good thing about still living in prohibition land

costanza

costanza

I discovered a really cool phone app yesterday, its called simleaf. You basically buy seeds and grow out plants and turn them into mother plants. Originally bought the game just for something to do when I was bored but the more I mess with this thing the more I think it could be used as an educational tool. If you're bored check out simleaf it's a pretty neat little app. Here is a screenshot of my 2 pathetic mother plants

Screenshot 20230501 094105 simLeaf
Top Bottom