Red Runtz, Cookies and Cream

Tent
4x4x7

Ligit
710w led

Medium
Promix hp

Nutrients

jacks 321 along with powersi with added microbe mix of recharge, tribus, Neptune's harvest seaweed, and blackstrap molasses.

Plants are 11 days old today.

1st grow of 2023 fingers crossed
1st grow of 2023 fingers crossed 2
1st grow of 2023 fingers crossed 3
1st grow of 2023 fingers crossed 4
costanza

costanza

Won a spiderfarmer se5000 last month for the dec photo contest so I couldn't have another light sitting collecting dust so I bought a 3x3 tent so I decided to germinate some more seeds for the 3x3. Germinated 2 dj short blueberry f5 and 2 seeds I won from dragons flame the mac dragon bx1. So far the 2 blueberry sprouted and look healthy but 1 mac dragon hasn't sprouted and another sprouted but looks weird so I might be growing just the blue berry in the new tent and hoping I get at least 1 female out of the 2 seeds.

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
Looks like you got a nice setup with some excellent genetics. I'm always curious, where did you get the seeds from? All true breeder packs?

And congratulations on winning the photo of the month contest, your last grow was very impressive.

costanza

costanza

Looks like you got a nice setup with some excellent genetics. I'm always curious, where did you get the seeds from? All true breeder packs?

And congratulations on winning the photo of the month contest, your last grow was very impressive.
Thanks it was honestly the first time I've ever won anything for growing. The gary payton and cookies and cream seeds were from a breeder named Bryan in Oklahhoma he runs socal seeds and he sells affordable fem seeds from popular strains, I also got the DJ short blueberry from him it is a pre 2013 version that was used by archive seeds on all of their blueberry crosses. The mac dragon was a free pack won from dragon flame from the photo contest and the cereal milk and red runtz were freebie packs that came with box sets I bought from exotic genetix, I have a membership with exotic and get access to some of their unreleased strains.

costanza

costanza

wow bud you ain't fkin around with strains like that. Cereal Milk from EG ooof sick af. Best of luck on a successful harvest. You are surely off to a great start
Thanks I had some red runtz crosses planned for last month but it was so cold and dry in my house that they grew like shit so I junked them and started these 2 weeks ago

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

I've actually never had the strain, they carry cookies strains at a nearby dispensary but they charge 60 an 1/8th and the grower that grows it sucks. The med program in my state isn't the best that's why I grow
We have excellent dispensary weed here in Washington State, in my opinion. It does get costly, though. So I have a medical license. There's a lot to be said in favor of homegrown weed, but we're running low, so off to the dispensary we go. It's a good way to try new strains. I tried Gary Payton because I recognized the name from the days when we had Sonics basketball and thought it was cool.

costanza

costanza

We have excellent dispensary weed here in Washington State, in my opinion. It does get costly, though. So I have a medical license. There's a lot to be said in favor of homegrown weed, but we're running low, so off to the dispensary we go. It's a good way to try new strains. I tried Gary Payton because I recognized the name from the days when we had Sonics basketball and thought it was cool.
Yeah one of these days I'm gonna visit washington, I've heard from friends that live there that the green and gold brand is where it's at

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

Yeah one of these days I'm gonna visit washington, I've heard from friends that live there that the green and gold brand is where it's at
I have not heard of that brand and didn't find it using a Google search. We have a lot of legal growers here.

costanza

costanza

I have not heard of that brand and didn't find it using a Google search. We have a lot of legal growers here.
This is what I've found

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
You're awesome man, you have brought me much joy this holiday season, I also followed you and subbed on your latest journal, hell if I had any plans on having a child I'd name them after you lol. I really appreciate ya
Hahahha nice. Glad to see you’re going to put the stuff to use. I’ve been around here a minute, amongst other forms years ago. I’m just getting back up and running after, life…. Lol. If you ever need beans, just holler.
Burnz

costanza

costanza

Week 3 on the cookies n cream, gary payton, red runtz, and cereal milk. Added another tent since I won a se5000 light I needed to get another tent and fan and exhaust and filter and all that. Planted some DJ short blueberry I had sitting in the vault and chose 2 reg seeds from the free pack I won from hyb3ids, king willie bx. Gonna run the blueberry and the king willie in the 3x3 with 480w and the others in the 4x4 with 710w.
20230125 142301
20230124 173757
20230124 173754
20230124 173744

Latest posts

Top Bottom