1st Grow- Purple Wreck, LA Con, Lemon Skunk, and free WW- All from DNA.

• Thread starter Potorlando
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Potorlando

I'm on day 18 of flower!! I've got my first (really bad pics) but I'm gonna put them up. I had a total of 31 seeds when I left the store in A'Dam- 13 Purple Wreck (Reserva Privada), 6 LA Con, 6 Lemon Skunk, and 6 Free WW. By the time I got home (3 flights and over 24 hrs later) a few got lost and a couple got crushed so I had about 26 left. I attempted to germinate and grow about 8 seeds on the first attempt and only had 2 survive (I didn't store perfectly and I really had no equipment back then, plus it was cold in the southern hemisphere, I'm sure the temps didn't help). I then threw 11 more beans (I've got 7 left just in case) and had 5 more survive (I know I know, only 7 popped, of those 2 were upside down and 1 was superduper weak and died- I ended up saving one of the ones that popped root side up into the air,but the other jsut didn;t make it). So out of 26 beans, I've got 7 on reserve and 7 plants.

Of the 7 plants, 2 were male and 5 female (pretty good at least right?). Out of the 7 plants, one (a female) looks completely different than the others, and with help from others on another forum, I've pretty much determined that I have ONE LA Con!!!! The 2 males and other 4 females look pretty similar, but the 4 females are starting to look a little different form each other (bud structure- not sure if this is an accurate way to tell plants apart). I believe I have 1 LA Con, 2 of another strain (remember I started with 4 strains all mixed up), and 2 of another. I'm pretty happy cause I have 3 different strains going, but I'd like help determining what I've got. I'm gonna post pics from Yesterday (day 17 flower), but they aren't that great. I'm sure as they develop you guys can help me determine what I have.

I took clones from all the plants. Initially I had 100% success rate with my clones, but then I accidentally watered the clones with full strength nutes and burned the F out of them. Been nursing them back to health slowly, but they are still pretty ropy (even though all have good roots, I checked and roots all over).

I tried to take 2 more clones from the LA Con tonight (day 18 flower), but I really only have one main cola and the shoots I cut are very short (1 inch and 1.5 inch). Hopefully these make it and I'll have 3 LA Cons!!!

I'm gonna post these and try to upload pics next.

OH yeah... hi everyone!!! and thanks for the attention

P

Potorlando

Here's a few pics

1. First pic is of the 5 females, I've tied them down a bunch so might be a but confusing. You can make out the LA Con just to the right of the middle of pic.
2. Second pic is of plant 1. Not sure what it is. There's another really similar though (It could be Purp Wreck, Lemon Skunk or WW)
3. This is the pic of plant 2. Pretty sure its LA Con
4. Pic of plant 3. It's growing 2 colas. not sure if I topped it or just happened (I forgot)

Pics of the other 2 plants in next post

CIMG4141
CIMG4143
CIMG4147
CIMG4149
P

Potorlando

Here's 4 and 5

The first photo is of plant 4, the second of plant 5 (lots of bud sites, think this vegged longer),

The plants, aside from the LA Con, are exhibiting two types of bud structures. I'll try and take close ups tonight later or tomorrow night. Hopefully you guys can differentiate the plants somehow... Thanks and sorry if this isn't the best journal (or even one of the worst HAHA).

CIMG4151
CIMG4153
P

Potorlando

Ok, here goes day 19 flower!!

I've posted teo pics, keep trying to put more up but won't let me. Can you tell the difference between these two? are they Lemon Skunk, Purple Wreck or White Widow???

There are two plants with bud that grow up, and two that seem to have tons of leaves like a star (I know it doesn't describe correctly, but can you tell the difference?

CIMG4171
CIMG4172
P

Potorlando

For real, or you making fun of me.. haha. I hope it's somewhat interesting trying to determine strain (at least it's just multiple choice, not like "I have this bagseed, what is it?"). I'm going straight to the source , DNA with a PM as soon as I have my 10 posts. Any idea if you're looking at Purp Wreck, Lemon Skunk, or WW? I am trying to post more pics, but having trouble (and with a slo internet connection it's taking forever.

Thanks for the response, may the force be with you

P

Potorlando

Hey og, I saw PW in your photogallery, is that Purp Wreck??? I hope so...

og dmc

og dmc

Yes sir. all the purp plants in there are, about three phenos , all great.

og dmc

og dmc

You will love it. It is semi devestating with a great flavor. It yields well and finishes fairly early.

P

Potorlando

Out of 5 females, it looks like I have 3 strains going. 1 plant is LA Con, the other 4 are either PW, Lemon Skunk, or WW. Of the other 4, 2 are very similar, large plants with lots of bud sites and 2 are smaller and have a different bud structure. As they mature, I'm sure I'll have more clues as to what they are (color, etc). I started with 40% PW seeds, 20% LA Con, 20% Lemon Skunk, and 20% WW so lets see what everything turns out to be!!

Top Bottom