1st Grow White Widow, week 3 of flower. What do you think?

• Thread starter wildman21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Hey, Nice plant. Nice even canopy. You should yield well. Very impressive for a first grow. I would say your right on schedule for the second week of flower.

The stretch should be almost finished, then the bud fattening begins! That's always my favorite part. Trichomes usually start around week three. I was thinking you could have probably fit another plant in your space and yielded even more.

I also use grow big for veg and have had great success with it. The plants really love that stuff. I use open sesame beastie bloom and cha Ching for flower. They also work great. Good luck with your grow, and I wish you fat buds in the future!

wildman21

wildman21

Hey, Nice plant. Nice even canopy. You should yield well. Very impressive for a first grow. I would say your right on schedule for the second week of flower.

The stretch should be almost finished, then the bud fattening begins! That's always my favorite part. Trichomes usually start around week three. I was thinking you could have probably fit another plant in your space and yielded even more.

I also use grow big for veg and have had great success with it. The plants really love that stuff. I use open sesame beastie bloom and cha Ching for flower. They also work great. Good luck with your grow, and I wish you fat buds in the future!
I have another plant, Northern Lights, Both the Northern Lights and White Widow were started from Clone same time, in a 2x2 tent. I am trying to get clones off both plants, without much success, and going to put the Northern Lights in this 2x4 tent once the white widow is harvested. I was hoping to have 4 clones going in 2x2 by then, but I may have to start from seeds because the clones are still not rooting after 4 weeks. I just added a heat mat today because last one failed, and heater failed, so they have been pretty cool but hopefully will still root soon. My plan was to have at least 2 plants in 2x4 tent during flower. Thanks

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Cloning can be difficult for sure but once you get it down its like riding a bike. I grow in soil but I found out many years ago for me cloning in a bubble cloner is much more effective. You can make a bubble cloner with a Sterlite container, an air stone, and an air pump for like $20.

That's what I use and I have 100% success rate. They always root using this technique. 7-14 days and they are rotted and ready to go into soil.

IMG 0923

IMG 0887

wildman21

wildman21

Cloning can be difficult for sure but once you get it down its like riding a bike. I grow in soil but I found out many years ago for me cloning in a bubble cloner is much more effective. You can make a bubble cloner with a Sterlite container, an air stone, and an air pump for like $20.

That's what I use and I have 100% success rate. They always root using this technique. 7-14 days and they are rotted and ready to go into soil.

View attachment 1084950
View attachment 1084951
do you put nutrients in the water, and what do you put the clone clipping into that sits down in the water?

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

do you put nutrients in the water, and what do you put the clone clipping into that sits down in the water?
No nutes in the water just tap water bubbled for a few days before I use it in the cloner to get rid of the chlorine. I cut 1 inch holes in the lid of the Sterlite container, then cut a pair of rubber flip flops (dollar store) into 1 inch circles. Drilled a hole in the middle of the rubber circles cut a slit in them so the clone goes in and comes out easy. The rubber circles fit in the holes in the lid holding the clones straight into the water.

1stWidow

1stWidow

Hi. I'm new here and I noticed byour post bc I'm growing White Widow (auto) too. I just got hairs this week so you're way further along than me. Looks great! Being a new grower I don't have any advice just wanted to give you props it looks amazing.

wildman21

wildman21

Hi. I'm new here and I noticed byour post bc I'm growing White Widow (auto) too. I just got hairs this week so you're way further along than me. Looks great! Being a new grower I don't have any advice just wanted to give you props it looks amazing.
Thanks, but My ww are photo and not auto. They did come from a monster cropped clone too.

wildman21

wildman21

No nutes in the water just tap water bubbled for a few days before I use it in the cloner to get rid of the chlorine. I cut 1 inch holes in the lid of the Sterlite container, then cut a pair of rubber flip flops (dollar store) into 1 inch circles. Drilled a hole in the middle of the rubber circles cut a slit in them so the clone goes in and comes out easy. The rubber circles fit in the holes in the lid holding the clones straight into the water.
my new bubble cloner. thanks for the idea.

20210204 154547
ReeferRon

ReeferRon

my new bubble cloner. thanks for the idea.
Dude I fucking I love that! To recycle is to rescue... That is such a great use of an old coffee can! One less piece of plastic in the landfill.

I'm a cat guy and decided to collect the kitty litter buckets for a few years...my wife was like, "what in the hell are you gonna do with twenty kitty litter buckets?" lol
IMG 1429

IMG 1468

wildman21

wildman21

Hell yeah. Good use of those buckets. My little town does not recycle, so i either take it into the city or try to reuse somehow. I have a small grow with only 4 varieties, so this will work for my small needs and Keep me from having to buy seeds or clones. This is 2 cuttings from my Northern Lights about to go into my flower tent.

Top Bottom