1st Indoor Harvest

• Thread starter Nugrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nugrower

Nugrower

Hi Farmers,
I'm new to the site and just recently harvested a unknown bagseed. This is my 1st indoor grow using nothing but spiral flourecents. Here's the breakdown:

Soil: Once used FFOF/ perlite mix
nutes: FF trio
lights: 13 23watt 2700k,5000k,6500k; 1 42watt 2700k
Space: 2'5"w x 1'7"d x 3'6"h
Light schedule: veg 18/6 for 16 days(space was an issue)
flower 12/12 66 days
A few pics:
HPIM0046 early flowering.

After 24hrs of darkness.
HPIM0046
HPIM0233

Trimmed and gonna get jarred tomorrow!
HPIM0216

Nugrower

Nugrower

What was the yield like with those lights?
How do those lights compare to Halide?

Hi C~shell. I'm happy with yeild haven't weighed it yet. Buds where dense but I have never used a HID system so I couldn't tell you sorry.

This is the 7th day of drying, and will weigh later. Smoked some of it yesterday and I was very happy!

CFL's are definitely good for veg!Thanks for stopping by.

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

CFLs work just fine, definitely not as good as HID but they are a great place to learn your chops, i personally used nothing but CFLs for almost all of the first 2 years of my growing.

peace, bozo

DSCI0094smll

Nugrower

Nugrower

CFLs work just fine, definitely not as good as HID but they are a great place to learn your chops, i personally used nothing but CFLs for almost all of the first 2 years of my growing.

peace, bozo

View attachment 393832
Nice Bozo!!! I agree you just gotta know what your doing, and I'm still learning. I had 1 massive main top that I had to tie down because of height issues. The way your girls have grown just vertical is best for CFL's. Are those clones? 2 of my tops opposite of main were also nice size, though nowhere the size of main. The rest were ok, but I didn't have my lights properly arranged for center of plant.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Cool shizle man.

I use CFL for first few weeks. Much easier on seedlings than 600 MH let me tell you!

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...yeah man, those are all clones from the same 4 bagseed moms that i learned how to grow with, ...i popped 30 beans my first try and managed to kill them all within the first 2 weeks so i popped 30 more and this time i had 5 survivors and 4 of them were female.

...at that time i didn't know shit so i was all over the place, in that pic you can see a couple of my 7gallon DWC's and you can also see some in cut down 2liter Coke bottles filled with soil, ...i'd discovered DrBudGreenGenes and his work and his micro-SOGging methods and it was exactly what i wanted to do.

...anyway, i'm grateful CFLs worked so well because that allowed me to begin growing in my closet without any large investments and then, once i started harvesting i quickly became self-sufficient and that allowed me to begin investing the $300.00 to $400.00 a month i was no longer spending on weed to buy proper equipment.

...now i grow in straight coco hempy buckets barebulb vertical style around a single 600HPS in a 4 x 4 and i feed KISS style with Jack's Pro Hydro.

...here's a couple pics from when i was first learning the hempy way.

105 0009

105 0001

105 0008

103 0001

DSCI0043

...so try to relax and enjoy the journey, allow the zen of growing to fill you with serenity and you will be a very happy grower and none of your setbacks will beat you up, this can be a very frustrating hobby if you're not careful.

peace, bozo

greenthumb

greenthumb

Great! You got a half a pound! I am also using CFL's and my girls are flowering now with CFL's, they look good, I'll be happy with half that much!

Top Bottom