1st Indoor in Coastal TX not bad but need outdoor advice

• Thread starter SouthernGuy78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SouthernGuy78

Hello All from TX Gulf Coast. I completed my 1st indoor grow of Blue Amnesia and Deelite Autos. Did better than expected. Buds were a tad airy but quality is realllllllly nice. The indoor was a bit of stress with trying to hide smells and increased traffic to old shop building. Family members lurking. I live in pasture land with trees here and there and want to try an outdoor grow. I've been gardening my entire life on the Gulf Coast since I was a child. I have been very successful in my gardens in these extreme conditions with veggies. Any high temp, high humidity, coastal folks here that can give me some basic tips on how to grow outdoors down here. I know it's being done, because a few huge grows have been pot licked down here over the years by some folks. What strains are grown down here? When? Tips and tricks?

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
My advice is treat it like any other veggie/floral garden item and try many. I found i stopped caring what performs well or not...ill try it cuz it has a jazzy hipster name and since im such a damn good gardener it's either gonna be with me after that first run or it wont. We have high clay down here, holds water bad so if you dont dig the idea of making ur own 500 gal of ready to use soil, you'll have to outsource for big game projects.

S

SouthernGuy78

My advice is treat it like any other veggie/floral garden item and try many. I found i stopped caring what performs well or not...ill try it cuz it has a jazzy hipster name and since im such a damn good gardener it's either gonna be with me after that first run or it wont. We have high clay down here, holds water bad so if you dont dig the idea of making ur own 500 gal of ready to use soil, you'll have to outsource for big game projects.
Thanks so much. I kind of said that myself. I like experimenting and seeing what works as well. Gardening is built on hope, trial, error, experience. I love it.

Top Bottom