1st outdoor grow advice wanted

• Thread starter Benr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Benr

New here and looking for a bit of advice, we've been growing two plants in our garden, been going ok so far I think.
But it's getting towards the end and it won't stop raining here. Can't be too long left till wed be harvesting anyway. I cut off 3 little branches with what I'm assuming is bud rot, the rest of the plants look alright.
The pics are the plants, the bits I cut out and as close up as I can get with my phone, I've got 3 options I can just keep going and pull off any rot or harvest early or move them inside the garage by the window?
Any advice appreciated, ta

1st outdoor grow advice wanted
1st outdoor grow advice wanted 2
1st outdoor grow advice wanted 3
1st outdoor grow advice wanted 4
1st outdoor grow advice wanted 5
1st outdoor grow advice wanted 6
1st outdoor grow advice wanted 7
GrimReffer

GrimReffer

New here and looking for a bit of advice, we've been growing two plants in our garden, been going ok so far I think.
But it's getting towards the end and it won't stop raining here. Can't be too long left till wed be harvesting anyway. I cut off 3 little branches with what I'm assuming is bud rot, the rest of the plants look alright.
The pics are the plants, the bits I cut out and as close up as I can get with my phone, I've got 3 options I can just keep going and pull off any rot or harvest early or move them inside the garage by the window?
Any advice appreciated, ta
That dose look like bud rot, you also have the option to place clear umbrella over them or large table umbrellas. I would be worried you wouldn’t get enough light in the garage unless you had a grow light to hang.

B

Benr

Thanks, they started off in a little green house thing that they out grew, I might try n put it on bricks and see if I can fashion a little shelter out of it.

J

Jojo420

Build a shelter over it , use 6 milpainters plastic from hardware store and let her rip

Latest posts

Top Bottom