1st outdoor nature living soil grow

• Thread starter saalim13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saalim13

saalim13

First time growing organic, using nature living soil. Phototype, 4 weeks in flower. As in pictures, the girls went from a dark green, to light green. And now lot of fan leaves are turning yellow. Any advice.

1st outdoor nature living soil grow
1st outdoor nature living soil grow 2
freezeland2

freezeland2

I would suspect you have depleted the nutrients in the living soil. Most likely through runoff from rain or your watering to excessive runoff. Regardless that’s most likely what has occurred IMO. My outdoor plants are also in living soil and I recently began experiencing the same issue. I topped dressed with worm castings and add magpro every other watering. I removed the yellow leaves. So far so good but I caught mine much sooner.

mancorn

mancorn

When your plant flips to flower in does the “stretch” where it goes through a rapid growth period. You don’t mention if your feeding, I assuming that you’re not (and expecting your soil to provide all available nutrients) I’d guess that your plants are super hungry and low on nutrients.

PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

You're experiencing early stages of nitrogen deficiency.
Odds are the soil has plenty of minerals and the nitrogen has been used up.
Top dress with something with plenty of nitrate nitrogen like bat guano. For something like that 8-1-1 product I would use 1 tsp per gallon pot size every 2-3 weeks.

saalim13

saalim13

I would suspect you have depleted the nutrients in the living soil. Most likely through runoff from rain or your watering to excessive runoff. Regardless that’s most likely what has occurred IMO. My outdoor plants are also in living soil and I recently began experiencing the same issue. I topped dressed with worm castings and add magpro every other watering. I removed the yellow leaves. So far so good but I caught mine much sooner.
Thank u

Latest posts

Top Bottom