1st time amnesia haze grow

• Thread starter Seanofthedead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seanofthedead

Seanofthedead

Hi people, just wanted some advice on my single amnesia haze grow. I'm growing indoors, with a 600w LED cob light, using coco soil from a bag and canna a and b nutrients. The pictures are from week 4 of veg. I have topped her and a bit of light pruning but nothing else. It seems very short and bushy and I'm wondering if anybody can shed some light on if I should do anything else with her. Cant really do LST because of the size and density of her. Many thanks.

1st time amnesia haze grow
1st time amnesia haze grow 2
1st time amnesia haze grow 3
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Once your two new tops grow out more then you will be able to bend one each way and tie it down allowing the side branches to reach up. Once you get to this part make adjustments every few days to your ties or add more ties to new branches that are now reaching up higher than the rest. She seems to be giving you a nice structure already which will make it all that much easier. Plant is looking good just don’t overwater make sure the pot is light before watering again. Usually every few days I’m watering..

Seanofthedead

Seanofthedead

Once your two new tops grow out more then you will be able to bend one each way and tie it down allowing the side branches to reach up. Once you get to this part make adjustments every few days to your ties or add more ties to new branches that are now reaching up higher than the rest. She seems to be giving you a nice structure already which will make it all that much easier. Plant is looking good just don’t overwater make sure the pot is light before watering again. Usually every few days I’m watering..
Thanks dude, yeah I water every 3 or 4 days when the pot is light. My last picture is from today and that's 4 weeks from seedling. For a stavia it's not very big, 8 inches. Thought it would be bigger but she seems happy. Maybe switch to flower after another week or so. Do you give it darkness before switching? Or do you just go stright to 12 and 12?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Thanks dude, yeah I water every 3 or 4 days when the pot is light. My last picture is from today and that's 4 weeks from seedling. For a stavia it's not very big, 8 inches. Thought it would be bigger but she seems happy. Maybe switch to flower after another week or so. Do you give it darkness before switching? Or do you just go stright to 12 and 12?
I’ve heard of faster flowering if you give it darkness but idk about how true it is. You can just flip them it won’t really matter I don’t think. I also would let her get bigger before flipping to flower since you have to ability to control her since she’s not an autoflower. You will be rewarded a lot more of you let her gain some size. There’s a lot of patience in growing so if you want bud faster it may work out but you will short yourself on yield just to get to a faster finish. Here’s my 2 OG kush I plan to grow big before flowering.
DF71FDD8 59AB 47F8 919F 8380E9004141

Seanofthedead

Seanofthedead

I’ve heard of faster flowering if you give it darkness but idk about how true it is. You can just flip them it won’t really matter I don’t think. I also would let her get bigger before flipping to flower since you have to ability to control her since she’s not an autoflower. You will be rewarded a lot more of you let her gain some size. There’s a lot of patience in growing so if you want bud faster it may work out but you will short yourself on yield just to get to a faster finish. Here’s my 2 OG kush I plan to grow big before flowering.View attachment 1152274
Thanks dude, they look nice, I'm just gunna leave her until she grows out more. Thanks for the advice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom