1st time breeding, need some pointers!!

• Thread starter Zuna206
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zuna206

Zuna206

SOOOOOO, my pollen just came in today from a trusted source i found on strainly, I'm not at all new to growing and i've been doing it for some time but as of recently i started my own little personal grow. I've been really interested and into growing for a long time and i believe i'm pretty knowledgeable about this process but i'm looking for a few heads up, tips. warnings, or just plain good advice for this journey. I currently am at the stage where i have my pollen and my female is hitting the prime of her fertility ( flowering day 21 tomorrow) and I have a few questions as i go into this. I have my pollen stored in the fridge rn, my female is just bursting with color and hairs, but my current questions would be: what exactly is the best time to pollinate? (ex. during the darkness time? or?) I plan on doing the bag method but a couple of different variations, one where i will put some pollen in the bag prior to putting it around a cola/bud and another one where i will "paint" on the pollen and then apply the bag and shake. ALSO what material bag is best? one that will allow light to pass through? or like a paper bag that'll help the pollen from being damaged from the light? (i know i need to leave the bag on a few days) ... Any other tips, warnings, or advice is very much welcome.. I'm some what of a genetics hoarder so Idk how comfortable i feel with disclosing the two strains i plan on crossing.... lol :p well, thank you for the advice and knowledge you send my way, I expect you to lay on the facts or opinions/experiences you may be willing to share with me!

Top Bottom