1st time EVER GROWING using Coco Loco for outdoors. I know not to add any nutrients until 3-4 weeks Any tips ? I’ve grown other stuff but not weed

• Thread starter BPgh420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BPgh420

First time using Coco Loco. Only using water for first 3-4 weeks. Then adding fox farms grow nutrients at 1/4 strength. Any tips ? I’ve grown other stuff but not weed. I won’t over water it. I just put this plant in the coco from a solo cup 2 days ago. The plant is loving it so far

1st time ever growing using coco loco for outdoors i know not to add any nutrients until 3 4 w
Smokey1996

Smokey1996

If your growing in straight coco I’m not sure if coco loco has nutritional value but if it doesn’t you should be slightly feeding from week one 1/4 strength

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Coco loco does have nutrients. You shouldn’t need to feed anything for a few weeks, and when you do I’d start low. You already got it. I’m using Bill Farthings “THE RECIPE” with coco loco, works great

B

BPgh420

If your growing in straight coco I’m not sure if coco loco has nutritional value but if it doesn’t you should be slightly feeding from week one 1/4 strength
It does have added nutrients and Fox Farms says it’s good for about 30 days. So at about 2 weeks I’m going to sprinkle some worm casings on top and water reg with no nutrients until about the 30-35 day point. Then I’ll start with the Grow Big at 1/4 strength. The plant is doing amazing. It’s a bag seed from either Gmo or ICC. I have 6 other 1s with way better genetics like 2 weeks behind. I’m going to get some Cal Mag just to have around. And I’m going to get my Ph tester 3-1 thingy and the Ph up and down today. I love growing as a hobby so far. I could care less if it’s 2 ounces or 10 lbs when I’m done. But I’m gonna just learn n learn

Latest posts

Top Bottom