1st time grow - Hole in leaves and browning starting to occur

• Thread starter BlueGorillaGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlueGorillaGrow

BlueGorillaGrow

Hello,

First I would like to introduce myself. I am a first-time grower and I have noticed that my (believed to be) GG4 plant is starting to show negative signs. Leaves started showing signs of holes last week. Fast forward the last two days I noticed that the leaves are starting to turn brown. Photos with the flashlight on the plant were when I first noticed signs. I also supplied a video.

Using Roots organic grow in the veg stage. 8 weeks since germination, about 5 in veg.

I had slow growth due to my overwatering I believe, I have since cut back and experienced normal growth rates once again. The plant was topped twice.

If you have any other questions please ask as I would like to learn from this experience.

Thank you!

1st time grow   hole in leaves and browning starting to occur
1st time grow   hole in leaves and browning starting to occur 2
1st time grow   hole in leaves and browning starting to occur 3
1st time grow   hole in leaves and browning starting to occur 4
1st time grow   hole in leaves and browning starting to occur 5
1st time grow   hole in leaves and browning starting to occur 6
1st time grow   hole in leaves and browning starting to occur 7
1st time grow   hole in leaves and browning starting to occur 8
1st time grow   hole in leaves and browning starting to occur 9
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Hello,

First I would like to introduce myself. I am a first-time grower and I have noticed that my (believed to be) GG4 plant is starting to show negative signs. Leaves started showing signs of holes last week. Fast forward the last two days I noticed that the leaves are starting to turn brown. Photos with the flashlight on the plant were when I first noticed signs. I also supplied a video.

Using Roots organic grow in the veg stage. 8 weeks since germination, about 5 in veg.

I had slow growth due to my overwatering I believe, I have since cut back and experienced normal growth rates once again. The plant was topped twice.

If you have any other questions please ask as I would like to learn from this experience.

Thank you!
Maybe a slight calcium defiency. Do you use calmag?

Top Bottom