1st time grow, LST question

• Thread starter Louris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Louris

Louris

Hi fellow growers!

Recently i started my first grow and i have been reading a lot while getting excited for my pant! (Sherbet autoflower for Royal Queen Seeds)
I have a question about low stress training, i have watched several tutorials but i want to ask your opinion. My plant is growing quite compact without stretching much and the trunk is becoming stiff already. When is should start LST ?
Also the leaves are somewhat droopy or do they seem normal to you? I water when i feel the soil dry, 2 cm deep. My lighting setup is placed 30 cm above the canopy, a cheap led grow light from Amazon (my budget is very limited at the moment) and my grow is in my room without a grow tent but with good airflow as it is placed between 2 windows. It does not generate allot of heat, i can place my hand next to it and barely feel it. Lastly i follow a 20 / 4 light schedule

Thank you!

1st time grow lst question
1st time grow lst question 2
1st time grow lst question 3
1st time grow lst question 4
Louris

Louris

I tied down the main stem and some fan leaves to give new branches more light. If you find something wrong with my technique please inform me.

(ps. i am learning so much from this forum i am thankful to all of you who have contributed your knowledge)

Louris

Louris

1 week from sprout, i keep detailed notes for future grows to see my mistakes, i was also impressed for how fast it grew

Top Bottom