1ST TIME GROW PLEASE HELP!

• Thread starter thirdeyeclyde
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thirdeyeclyde

thirdeyeclyde

I had about 50 seeds on my last batch and they all died im assuming to over watering and because I just kept messing with them moving them inside and out under the wrong lights. So now I'm just gonna do a outdoor grow. I have a little coco perlite mixed with dirt and worm castings and they are looking healthy so far. I just really need guidance and the correct guidance on a nice out door grow. When should I feed, what should I feed. I believe they are still in the seedling stage right now. I'm only 5-7 days from the seeds being germinated and placed into the solo cups. When should I change them to a bigger pot? Etc please help! This is gorilla glue #4
1st time grow please help
1st time grow please help 2
1st time grow please help 3
1st time grow please help 4

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Let that soil dry out. Seedling stems don't like being wet. It could be days before you need to water again, but when you do, water along the inside rim of the cup, not the seedling. It looks like you're doing the opposite. See how much you can avoid getting the stem wet. If those cups are wet, run a fan on low in the room, don't point it at plants.

Young/new seedlings do like some humidity. You can use domes (with a hole) just to get them established.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

All you need is a big pot for each plant. You don't need anything special soil wise.
A couple of bags of 3/4 round stone for the bottom of your pots. Black Earth from the garden center is great stuff.

Prepare the pots and soil. 1 inch of stone in the bottom, fill the pots up to the top with soil.
When the pots are ready. Spread 1/2 cup of bone meal on the top of each pot. Then mix it in the top 2 inches.

Your seedlings will be ok to transplant outside in a week or so.

What about fertilizer. What do you have on hand. Where you thinking home made organic fertilizer or store bought.
You will need a little Cal-Mag.

Let us know what you are thinking.

thirdeyeclyde

thirdeyeclyde

Let that soil dry out. Seedling stems don't like being wet. It could be days before you need to water again, but when you do, water along the inside rim of the cup, not the seedling. It looks like you're doing the opposite. See how much you can avoid getting the stem wet. If those cups are wet, run a fan on low in the room, don't point it at plants.

Young/new seedlings do like some humidity. You can use domes (with a hole) just to get them established.
Thank you! I'll definitely fix that I have a few domes I can add to it also, very much appreciated!

thirdeyeclyde

thirdeyeclyde

All you need is a big pot for each plant. You don't need anything special soil wise.
A couple of bags of 3/4 round stone for the bottom of your pots. Black Earth from the garden center is great stuff.

Prepare the pots and soil. 1 inch of stone in the bottom, fill the pots up to the top with soil.
When the pots are ready. Spread 1/2 cup of bone meal on the top of each pot. Then mix it in the top 2 inches.

Your seedlings will be ok to transplant outside in a week or so.

What about fertilizer. What do you have on hand. Where you thinking home made organic fertilizer or store bought.
You will need a little Cal-Mag.

Let us know what you are thinking.
Thank you, and as far as fertilizer I only have 1-1-1 something organic from Walmart. But I haven't used it this go round I was looking to get the bloom micro grow set up and just diluting it. And thanks for the advice I need to re prep my bigger pots then and start with some stone! 🙏 I've only used worm castings so far mixed into the soil and dirt.

thirdeyeclyde

thirdeyeclyde

Thank you, and as far as fertilizer I only have 1-1-1 something organic from Walmart. But I haven't used it this go round I was looking to get the bloom micro grow set up and just diluting it. And thanks for the advice I need to re prep my bigger pots then and start with some stone! 🙏 I've only used worm castings so far mixed into the soil and dirt.
I'm also open to at home or store bought honestly anything that will get it growing I've never gotten into the veg state without it being very stunted and dying so I just want to learn how to do it right.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

You can get away with 1-1-1 if you like.
I used to use this Stuff and it's super easy. Like 10 bucks a jug at the hardware store.
Get 1 jug 5-15-5 and one jug 12-6-6
Promix

Your plants will need a little Cal-Mag as well 1/2 tsp in a gallon of water once a week.
If you use it. After transplanting water with the 5-15-5 as soon as you transplant and again in a week.
Then switch to the 12-6-6 1/2 strength, 4 weeks. Then 3/4 strength for the rest of veg.
When you see buds start forming switch back to the 5-15-5 for flowering. Super easy.

Worm casting are good. The bone meal is a time delay Calcium magnesium for flowering stage.

I grow 100% real soil organic. Make all my own fertilizers.
Check out this link if you want to try organic.

You still have time to make a bucket of JLF
Growing organic but Nate.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/growing-organic-buy-nate-growing-like-a-viking.147687/

Latest posts

Top Bottom