1st time grower. How long until I should harvest?

• Thread starter Kkohnnnnn92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kkohnnnnn92

Kkohnnnnn92

It’s been in flower for about 6 weeks or so now. Any idea of when I can chop her down? Lots of milky trichromes But only a handful of amber ones. I was thinking another 2-3 weeks. Any thoughts?

1st time grower how long until i should harvest
1st time grower how long until i should harvest 2
1st time grower how long until i should harvest 3
1st time grower how long until i should harvest 4
1st time grower how long until i should harvest 5
1st time grower how long until i should harvest 6
TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

I’d agree with 2-3. Prob closer to 3. I’m on week 8 and prob going to push her to 10 weeks.

Kkohnnnnn92

Kkohnnnnn92

I’d agree with 2-3. Prob closer to 3. I’m on week 8 and prob going to push her to 10 weeks.
Thanks! It’s getting colder here at night (high 30’s low 40’s) so I want to make sure that’s not too cold for them.

Giavonne

Giavonne

It’s been in flower for about 6 weeks or so now. Any idea of when I can chop her down? Lots of milky trichromes But only a handful of amber ones. I was thinking another 2-3 weeks. Any thoughts?
Same here mine look the same and have more trichones than amber right now they also been flowering a good 6-8 weeks although some do have more than most as if I may have to top them

Giavonne

Giavonne

Same here mine look the same and have more trichones than amber right now they also been flowering a good 6-8 weeks although some do have more than most as if I may have to top them
Trichomes Lol typo

BudBogart

BudBogart

Should not be too cold at all., if you’re in the ground....may help the buds turn a bit purple.

Thanks! It’s getting colder here at night (high 30’s low 40’s) so I want to make sure that’s not too cold for them.
[/QUOTE

Latest posts

Top Bottom