Vancityoutlaw

Hey Everyone.

First time poster.

Setup:
- 4.5 x 6.5 x 7 Tent
- Two 600w MH, adjust a wing reflectors
- 24" light to plant distance
- 6" Fans intake/exhaust + A/C
- Environtmental controllor (75-78F, 40-48 RH)
- Blueberry clones
- Destiny dark matter soil
- No tea added yet

Anyways i over watered after i transplanted into 3 gallon pots. Im just wondering if this deficiency on the leave is due to the over watering issue.

Thanks for the input!

1st time grower please help
1st time grower please help 2
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
What deficiency are you seeing? Things look pretty good to me... maybe a little light green in color, but that might just be a camera thing. What problems are you seeing? I see a few very minor spots on a few fan leaves, but I don't think that is anything to worry about.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Nute splash maybe? Overall, they look pretty healthy. A little light green but that could be from lighting.

Vancityoutlaw

Vancityoutlaw

Its just the fan leave and slight curling..

Maybe I'm just acting like a millenial mother with a new born 🤣

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Its just the fan leave and slight curling..

Maybe I'm just acting like a millenial mother with a new born 🤣
AHhhh... the new mother syndrome!! Seriously, they don't look bad but don't over mother them... let them grow without being poked, prodded, and fed a varying diet. Keep it easy on nutes and don't over-water and chances are you will have a great plant a few months down the road.

Vancityoutlaw

Vancityoutlaw

Ok
AHhhh... the new mother syndrome!! Seriously, they don't look bad but don't over mother them... let them grow without being poked, prodded, and fed a varying diet. Keep it easy on nutes and don't over-water and chances are you will have a great plant a few months down the road.
Ok sounds good to me!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Could be bugs, going to need some close up pictures, check the plants closely with magnification yet? I'm looking at these white spots

20200212 004951

20200212 004758

Top Bottom