1st time grower, trying to fix mistakes

• Thread starter Mrnobody
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrnobody

Mrnobody

Hey everyone! So it’s my first time growing and I’m doing an outdoor grow (I’m located in the Southeast US). Got 4 strains from Seedsman (White Widow, Blueberry, Blue Dream, Gelat.OG) all feminized seeds. Also started their germination of 1 of each and that was all a success.
So I started out in late March in solo cups and first mistake was using FF Ocean as a starter soil so way too many nutrients but all plants survived fine. They stayed in the solo cups for about 4 weeks because they weren’t growing big enough to transplant into the 20gal grow bags I had for them. Went through a few days of incorrect pH watering and had some yellowing but quickly fixed that and the plants look lively again.
As of right now they have been transplanted to the 20gal bags of FF and watering with 6.3pH with FF Grow Big nutes every other watering. My only concern is that they’re starting about week 6 and still very small compared to what I thought they would be. And even the Gelat.OG and Blue Dream are showing some strong pistils making me think they’ve started preflower even tho they started out with 12.5hrs of sun and now up to 13.4hrs of sun light with about 10hrs being direct sun. Wondering if I finish out the grow season by September/October will they still grow big (I was expecting 4-6ft tall trees). If I’m being impatient sorry but if they seem stunted beyond help should I just start again seeing as it’s only about to be the start or May.

1st time grower trying to fix mistakes
1st time grower trying to fix mistakes 2
1st time grower trying to fix mistakes 3
1st time grower trying to fix mistakes 4
1st time grower trying to fix mistakes 5
1st time grower trying to fix mistakes 6
1st time grower trying to fix mistakes 7
1st time grower trying to fix mistakes 8
1st time grower trying to fix mistakes 9
1st time grower trying to fix mistakes 10
1st time grower trying to fix mistakes 11
1st time grower trying to fix mistakes 12