1st time grower yellowing plants early flower

• Thread starter AZGrow46
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AZGrow46

AZGrow46

I'm not exactly sure I'm posting properly here since I've only just joined the site. But I was hoping someone here could offer some insight. I've got a couple autos in a tent that are yellowing. They're in Fox Farm Happy Frog, under a 1000w Vivosun grow light, getting General Hydroponics Flora Trio. They are nearing their 6th week from breaking soil.

They've begun flowering at this point. A transplant went pretty poorly so I'm certain they're stunted. But the yellowing has me concerned. Any help would be appreciated and I can provide more details if necessary.

1st time grower yellowing plants early flower
kyLman

kyLman

im thinking it wants for Nitrogen but i'd let other experts chime in before feeding more. Are you PHing your water?

AZGrow46

AZGrow46

They've been PH'd to 6-6.5 and nutes every other feeding. I've been giving them the recommended amounts on the bottles.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I'm not exactly sure I'm posting properly here since I've only just joined the site. But I was hoping someone here could offer some insight. I've got a couple autos in a tent that are yellowing. They're in Fox Farm Happy Frog, under a 1000w Vivosun grow light, getting General Hydroponics Flora Trio. They are nearing their 6th week from breaking soil.

They've begun flowering at this point. A transplant went pretty poorly so I'm certain they're stunted. But the yellowing has me concerned. Any help would be appreciated and I can provide more details if necessary.
I'm not sure this will help but I was told not to give them Flower nutes until 2nd week or first signs of flower. I made the mistake off too much bloom to early and it locks out the nitrogen and the leaves yellow and never recover. I use the GH flora as well. My going easy was 5ml/5ml/15 ml Micro/Grow /Bloom then aft 2 weeks I gave it Kool bloom as well, too much phosphorus may have done those girls of mine in.

AZGrow46

AZGrow46

Yeah I didn't want to give them too much so I figured I'd ask around before making any adjustments... But I've noticed the yellowing is only affecting the older growth, and bud sites are still healthy. Even the lower ones. Everything I've read/heard is telling me it's a nitrogen deficiency and PH has been good. So it looks like I could've overfed them or underfed Micro. I'm hoping I've underfed them at this point. And will likely add more Micro next feeding.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Happy frog is a hotter mix than ocean forest witch autos luv, while completely possible to transplant it is not recommended bc autos are delicate and it shocks them and sometimes they dwarf out, if your running autoflowers under a full spec light it makes them flower prematurely bc full spec has red and ir in it, you run autoflowers under blue light till they stop growing vertical then flush out grow nutrients add bloom nutrients and put your light to full bloom for rest of grow, as for yellow leaves it's fairly common when there almost done but i would check your ph.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Sorry autoflowers flower at around 4 to 6 weeks this is good, but it looks like you could be over feeding, autos need very little grow nutrients check ph.

Latest posts

Top Bottom