1st time grower

• Thread starter DaWeedMan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DaWeedMan420

DaWeedMan420

Today I have noticed that my seedling has white tips on one of the cotyledon leaf and one tip of one of the first set of true leaves. I am wondering if it is because my grow light was too close to the plant?? Or was it because of the tap water I am using has chloride in it?? I dont own a test kit. But I have had the tap water in the same spray bottle for about 2 weeks so any chloride should of evaporated by now. I raised up my grow light today In hopes it will bring back the green color. Also is there a certain reason my stem is reddish purple?? 2nd set of true leaves are starting to grow too :) I dont want my baby to suffer or die early. I want her to have a full and beautiful life :) please help if you can. Thanks in advance stoners :)

1st time grower
1st time grower 2
1st time grower 3
rogone

rogone

Never leave water drops on leaves you can burn them. I think you definietely overwatering lookin at soil and purple is effect of that. Tap water with 6-6.5 PH?

DaWeedMan420

DaWeedMan420

Never leave water drops on leaves you can burn them. I think you definietely overwatering lookin at soil and purple is effect of that. Tap water with 6-6.5 PH?
I'm not sure what the ph of the tap water is. I need to get a test kit soon. Yeah my wife sprayed the leaves before I could tell her not to lol but the soil is amazing soil and stays black no matter what. I dont think I'm overwatering it because all I've been doing is spraying the soil around it few times a day.

rogone

rogone

I cant help you with white spots.Maybe its the mold from spraying everything? But without good ph dont even start the grow thats 1 of most important things.You need good ph for your plant to absorb nutriens. Your soil is definitely super wet. Dont moist whole surface just water circle around the plant like 20ml per 2-3 days thats enough. Plant roots need to search for the water not be drowned they need oxygen. Whats your RH at? Thats another very important thing.

rogone

rogone

Your tap water is most likely 7-8PH thats really really bad you need test kit and PH down asap. Whats your light? Do you use reflector? Plant sit in box with reflective walls? How old is she? Its autoflower or photoperiod? Whats your light cycle?

DaWeedMan420

DaWeedMan420

Your tap water is most likely 7-8PH thats really really bad you need test kit and PH down asap. Whats your light? Do you use reflector? Plant sit in box with reflective walls? How old is she? Its autoflower or photoperiod? Whats your light cycle?
About 2 weeks in. No reflector walls. Just a simply led grow light for indoor use. Other than the white spots its growing perfectly fine. I have read up a lot on the internet about growing. Can I just buy distilled water and use that instead of tap water? Also it doesnt say how far above the plant the led light should be.

rogone

rogone

I think you dont need to adjust ph for distiled water im not sure. Shes small for 2 weeks old. Download LUX app you need 5k lux at this stage. This light is really weak you definitely need reflective walls to keep lux. I see you germinating more seeds so you getting stronger light right? Its photoperiod? Autos dont like transplanting. Do you keep track of your humidity? Here is my plant at day 12/13 and im definitely not best at it

Beztytuu
DaWeedMan420

DaWeedMan420

Basically just bought local stuff I can find until I can get better equipment. I have very limited space to grow. This plant is my test plant to see if I can even successfully grow one or not
I think you dont need to adjust ph for distiled water im not sure. Shes small for 2 weeks old. Download LUX app you need 5k lux at this stage. This light is really weak you definitely need reflective walls to keep lux. I see you germinating more seeds so you getting stronger light right? Its photoperiod? Autos dont like transplanting. Do you keep track of your humidity? Here is my plant at day 12/13 and im definitely not best at it
I'm not sure if its auto or not. My buddy gave me a shit ton of seeds. It's good weed but it was a pollinated plant so it was mostly seeds instead of nuggets. The plants were females. I am going to get a better light as soon as I can afford it lol

DaWeedMan420

DaWeedMan420

Good looking plant u got there. Keep in mind I am growing this in my bedroom. Keeping the temperature between 74 and 78f. With a fan so it doesnt get too humid.

rogone

rogone

You can definitely grow 1. But without equipment and good enviroment you can just scrap this one.

DaWeedMan420

DaWeedMan420

Purple is a sign of overwatering. Im tryin to check your basics.
The plants he brought me were full grown and had purple stems too. Maybe it's just the strain. Idk but I'm barely watering
You can definitely grow 1. But without equipment and good enviroment you can just scrap this one.
I not ready to give up on her just yet

DaWeedMan420

DaWeedMan420

Trust me I appreciate any suggestions and input. But I've never been a quitter and I'm also shitty with time. I know within 1 day it was sprouted and seems to be growing more and more everyday. Maybe a week and a half. I forgot to keep track of how far along she is.

rogone

rogone

Keep Rh around 60% at this stage. Its either mildew or some kind of defficiency from bad ph. She will die in this ph soon. Imo get syringe and water in a circle once per few days. Roots need to be also dry to spread. Seedlings drink almost nothing. You think they soak up all that water couple times a day?

Top Bottom