1st time growing fom clones

• Thread starter Garchief
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Garchief

I've got a couple different strains going from clones but it looks like one of them is already trying to flower, all started as same size clone, any thoughts?

1st time growing fom clones
1st time growing fom clones 2
G

Garchief

I've got a couple different strains going from clones but it looks like one of them is already trying to flower, all started as same size clone, any thoughts?
Also note is some 3 leaf and 5 leaf from same plant?

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

If you see new 5 finger leaves forming it could be trying to reveg itself. I would actually guess by the round leaves (without the serrations) at the top of the cola is an indication it’s trying to reveg itself. That would set you back a bit since the switch to flowering is right around the corner. A lot of people are saying that their plants are starting to flower early, as well as me.

I say just embrace it. You’re at mother nature’s will. I am quite curious on the reason for the shift in flowering initiation though. It’s gotta be something to do with *** insert far fetched conspiracy theory here***.

G

Garchief

If you see new 5 finger leaves forming it could be trying to reveg itself. I would actually guess by the round leaves (without the serrations) at the top of the cola is an indication it’s trying to reveg itself. That would set you back a bit since the switch to flowering is right around the corner. A lot of people are saying that their plants are starting to flower early, as well as me.

I say just embrace it. You’re at mother nature’s will. I am quite curious on the reason for the shift in flowering initiation though. It’s gotta be something to do with *** insert far fetched conspiracy theory here***.
Thanks for the feedback, what would be the best course of action with that plant, I mean the whole thing just looks like a big top bud, especially in relation to her sisters

Top Bottom