1st time irish grower, help needed asap!! thanks!!

• Thread starter MrJuicyBudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MrJuicyBudz

Im growing 3 female lemon skunks and 3 other unknown indica strains, the leaves are drying out as it seems and new younger leaves are yellow, i didnt give them any nutes or they are not over watered. please help asap and thanks :)
DSC000103.JPG
DSC000084.JPG
DSC000095.JPG
DSC000051.JPG
DSC00006.JPG
DSC000041.JPG
DSC000031.JPG
DSC000024.JPG
DSC000013.JPG
keep it green

F

foolsgold

it is possible you grew them from weak or old seeds. it doesn't look like light burn, if i had to give any advice id say give them a small or half dose of high nitrogen ferts. what kind of soil are you using?

C

chickenn

your medium looks to be of poor quality. no pearlite, lookin like mud. it appears your medium is too wet, and not draining and drying well at all.

and how are you gonna grow that many plants in one pot ? 1 plant per pot. separate them youngins now, or you gonna have a further mess. get a good soiless medium and some pearlite and re-pot them.

F

foolsgold

chicken has a really god point. your gonna have some serious stress on those little ladies if you try to transfer them into different pot later. you should tranfer them as soon as possible and by the look of them you might have some trouble getting all the roots when you do transfer them. if you do lose some roots on a plant that young in addition to the stress they're already going thru you might end up with a couple hermies.

S

still learnin

your medium looks to be of poor quality. no pearlite, lookin like mud. it appears your medium is too wet, and not draining and drying well at all.

and how are you gonna grow that many plants in one pot ? 1 plant per pot. separate them youngins now, or you gonna have a further mess. get a good soiless medium and some pearlite and re-pot them.

seperate,and change soil..i like fox farm oceanforest soil:pimp:

F

foolsgold

fox farm is top notch, but if your in ireland than you may find bio-bizz easier to get a hold of.

B

bambi

After youve transplanted these into single pots give them a dose of (RHIZOTONIC) this is a product made by CANNA" -you can pick this up in a indoor gro shop, its a really good product that boosts up the root system and will green up those leaves of yours pretty quickly,

When you start flowering you may wanna try (Canna flores) organic nutrient also, its given me excellent results over last few years since i started using it,my yields went up also.

S

still learnin

Yeah like bambi said, but if you can get foxfarm u can use thier big bud(i think its like .05.03.03)something lite to help with stress..i like to spray the soil around roots and hole where its going..it works for me..

Top Bottom